[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL HOUSTON ROCKETS VS LOS ANGELES LAKERS GAMETHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 44655757657658757643.png (321 KB, 746x435) Image search: [Google]
44655757657658757643.png
321 KB, 746x435
The farewell tour continues
>>
I bet kobe is really itching to win this game way with the way dwight made him look like a punk
>>
I was thinking of staying up to watch the Warriors keep their streak but holy shit the Lakers are actually playing good this game and its so much fun. If only the Lakers were playing this style from the start of the season.
>>
>>64183075

well you can watch both
>>
start building that lead rockets
>>
Just play D'Angelo the whole fucking game. Huertas is fucking garbage.

Byron's getting fired after this game, right?
>>
>>64183186

he should have been fired last season
>>
Well the Rockets defend is complete shit. At least they're 6-2 in the past 8. Hasn't been the same since Coach Sampson left a year or so ago.
>>
>>64183186
Huertas is horrible. He looked good in Spanish league and FIBA. Just shows how much NBA basketball in another level. Is there a way to trade Brandon Bass and other players for a decent point guard?
>>
>>64183308

Yeah. I'm still waiting for morey to address the coaching
>>
File: 446369.jpg (26 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
446369.jpg
26 KB, 600x392
The rockets have so many players that can't hit free throws consistently
>>
How do you think Kobr feels knowing that Trevor Ariza is currently a better basketball player than him?
>>
>>64183475

like he wants to kill a man
>>
Wide Open
>>
I missed the first quarter. The Lakers fucking suck.
>>
>>64183613

yup
>>
Thorton can't miss right now
>>
And 1
>>
>He got put on a Vine right there!

Bull trying to be cool
>>
I mean, I think the Rockets are slowly but surely getting their shit together. And they've finally found a reliable shooter in Thornton.

But the Lakers shouldn't be making the Rockets and their utter shit defense look this good. It's a 20 point lead half-way through the 2nd FFS.
>>
need to get the free points dwight
>>
Dmo looking better
>>
freaking dwight
>>
was that world peace?
>>
dwight pls
>>
Dat block and steal
>>
Rockets offense has gone ice-cold again, and they still suck at rebounding.
>>
he finally hit one
>>
LOB
>>64184363

I thought the rebounding would be better with dwight healthy but it hasn't improved at all
>>
>>64184411
They just don't seem to be going for rebounds, especially offensive ones. It's not new, but it's frustrating.

The only reason I miss Smoove is because of his great lobs to Howard.
>>
keep dominating this quarter
>>
waste of a steal
>>
looks like they will avoid a 3rd quarter implosion
>>
stop giving the ball to kobe, rockets
>>
dont fall asleep on them yet, rockets
>>
You tried brewer
>>
Holy shit, Capela
>>
Just keep feeding Capela
>>
File: 1366248208399.gif (953 KB, 240x212) Image search: [Google]
1366248208399.gif
953 KB, 240x212
that dirk like shot
>>
D-MO FOR 3-MO!
>>
DMO FOR THR33MO
>>
Raining 3s.
>>
Sweet floater from Bev
>>
Kobe just laughing on the bench
>>
suck it lakers
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.