[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFC194
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
Anyone else absolutely fucking pumped for UFC194 tonight? I think I might be the only person in Ireland more excited about Weidman v Rockhold than Aldo v McGregor. Possibly because I can't stand the ginger prick and would love to see him eat canvas, Irish or not. But I honestly don't think he's going to. So I mean, fuck yeah, smash it Weidman!
>>
This fucking guy, rooting for the easy choices
>>
This has to be at least top 3 best cards ever
>>
>>64177033
Fuckin' right? Unbelievable. Well worth the all nighter and then having to be up early with a baby lol
>>
File: 1445345619888.jpg (247 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1445345619888.jpg
247 KB, 1366x768
Lol @ Rockhold's gyno. Anyways Weidman is going to win by an easy heem. Worthless fight.

The more interesting fights will be Conor/Aldo and Jacare/Romero. Aldo should win easily but if he reacts to Conor's taunting and is truly "gotten to" it will be a crazy fight.

Jacare/Romero has the potential to be epic. I think that both will gas in the middle of round 2 if someone doesn't get a heem but that Jacare will run away with it after the first 7 minutes. Two overroided monsters destroying each other.

Maia/Nelson is an interesting fight but should prove uneventful. Neither one will do anything with their BJJ and we'll be left with a shitty kickboxing match.

Either way, The Chris fight will be a one-sided destruction and won't be a highlight of this wonderful night of fights.
>>
>>64177033
They designed this card knowing that Jacare/Romero would screw up their cycles and pull out, Aldo would fake an injury, or that one of the other big names would get injured during training. It actually didn't happen this time lol. Fantastic main card. 1m buys easy.
>>
>>64177591
that's not gyno you stupid cartoon poster
>>
Friendly reminder that McGoober and Weidman double is literally free shekels
>>
i've been casually watching since forever and i'm only really excited about the main and comain event... and it's a huge card because of these 2 but i don't... i probably have seen the other dudes fight before but nothing grabbed my attention or i forgot. idk.
>>
How long until the event starts and how long until we can see Aldo BTFO'd?
>>
How much time untill Aldo vs McGregor starts?
>>
File: 1428600407982.jpg (27 KB, 310x322) Image search: [Google]
1428600407982.jpg
27 KB, 310x322
>mfw stayed up last two nights watching events by myself
>mfw tonight dad joining in
>>
>>64177807

bookies say its 50 50. i feel like betting on aldo because mcnuggets ... he copied his tattoos from some male model and this is too funny idk i am shallow like that.

but how much? its like for every buck i bet i will get 69 cents so its not a super great deal ... and since its 50/50 i can't risk betting 200$ ... choices choices
>>
>>64177940
the potato nigger wins

t. guy from the future
>>
>>64177899
>dad joining in
I bet he is, I bet he is
>>
File: 1436669156358.jpg (27 KB, 513x331) Image search: [Google]
1436669156358.jpg
27 KB, 513x331
post yfw mcgregor gets knocked the fuck out
>>
Is there anywhere online I can watch the mcgregor fight?
>>
>>64176883
Look, hands in pocket.. Thats a bad sign. Confidence issues/mind game ain't where its suposed to be. If i where to guess the victor from that image i would go with the dude whos not hiding his hands in his pants. (i dont know any of those fighters though, but i will guess that the guy to the left is gonna win, and its because the dude putting his hands in his pocket his showing bad body language)

Screenshot this bitches, i am right.
>>
Is there any place to reliably watch it?
My friend fucked up and didnt buy it in time, now his cable stopped selling it and everyone is going to gather for lasanha before the fight. Help a nigga out.
>>
>>64178722

BR BR HU?E HUE HUE? HUE HUE
>>
>>64178722
Your nearest official ufc bar?
>>
File: 1447567277681.png (191 KB, 384x375) Image search: [Google]
1447567277681.png
191 KB, 384x375
>>64178664
No anon, Uncle Dana is having the internet shut down for this one.
>>
>>64178722
>stopped selling it

Such is life in the 3rd world.

Hue
>>
are you betting on that card? if yes, what are your bets /sp/?
>>
File: lol dana.png (95 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
lol dana.png
95 KB, 300x200
>>64178664
>>
>>64177729
what book
>>
File: Pikey.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Pikey.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Can't wait for Dana's hype train to be well and truly derailed when Conor's brain gets rocked against his skull by an Aldo headkick.

Gonna be good mates.
>>
>>64178664
Pay for it, ya goof!
>>
File: Kek.jpg (105 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
105 KB, 600x437
>>64177940
>he copied his tattoos from some male model and this is too funny
First time I've heard of this. Even the tiger tat is copied lol
>>
>>64179090

Getting a tiger on your gut isnt exactly a super obscure tattoo anon. Its easily Top 100 most common pleb tats
>>
>>64178954
Fucking yes. Needs to happen.
>>
How many bongs until Aldo's fight?
>>
>>64179997
5~
>>
>>64176883
>Anyone else absolutely fucking pumped for UFC194 tonight?

No, because the outcomes are so predictable.

Aldo wins by TKO in 3rd

Weidman wins by TKO in 2nd

Fights are already over and they haven't even started. Sad.
>>
i feel like betting on weidman and aldo but idk how much. 10 bucks is sort of cheap and i will only win 14$ , not that thrilling. doshiro, sempai? how much will you bet?
>>
>>64179090
eh, this looks more like a coincidence than anything. the top tattoo are only similar from a distance, one's an ed hardy/sailor jerry style, and conner's is japanese art. a tiger tattoo is pretty common as well
>>
>>64182165
well there's the beard and hairdo too but yea it might be less flagrant than i first thought
>>
fyi, nobody is impressed by a couple shredded 120 lb manlets, I could easily beat them in 1 on 1 hand to hand combat, heck I could take them on 2 on 1 and win, theyre basically 12 year old boys that are expertly trained, theyre trained but at the end of the day they still have the strength of a 12 year old boy lol
>>
>>64182165
That's not Japanese, it's classic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjc_8glIdPE

enjoy it boys
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.