[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cheering for a professional sports team that is located in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: george-costanza-no[1].gif (499 KB, 437x304) Image search: [Google]
george-costanza-no[1].gif
499 KB, 437x304
>Cheering for a professional sports team that is located in a city/state that you haven't spent the majority of your life in

I've said it before and I will say it again. You aren't a true fan. You can never say you are. You are a faggot. A piece of smelly fucking dogshit.

Oh, inb4
>Yuros
>Aussies
>"t-the team sucks so I am not a bandwagon f-fan!!"
>"M-my dad was a fan of them!"
Your dad is a bigger loser than you are if that is the case.
>>
>He doesnt enjoy rooting for the biggest meme available when his home team is out of the race

My condolences
>>
Pedo pls go
>>
>inb4 Yuros
Dude, I've been here for the majority of my life and only chose the team because they were the first team I ever saw play
(Milwaukee Bucks/Pittsburgh Steelers)
>>
>posting this thread again

Epic
>>
>>64176582
You're probably a Browns """fan""" who switched allegiance to the new expansion team
>>
>>64176582
>living in a city
what do you think i'm some kind of nigger?
>>
File: 1447038569469.jpg (144 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1447038569469.jpg
144 KB, 550x550
>>64176582
>it's the same bait thread again
>>
>>64176582

I never realized how many people go through life without fathers until I came to /sp/
>>
>>64176582
>not having free will
i am a true fan because i like the team that is arbitrarily located in the same city that i arbitrarily live in
>10/10
>>
File: kristen-stewart-hair-texture.jpg (75 KB, 420x560) Image search: [Google]
kristen-stewart-hair-texture.jpg
75 KB, 420x560
>>64176582

>caring this much about sports
>>
>>64176832
If you're in the south, sure, all those little shithole towns are chock full of nigras.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.