[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give it to me straight, guys. Do we have a chance against GSW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: how do we fix.png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
how do we fix.png
69 KB, 500x500
Give it to me straight, guys.
Do we have a chance against GSW?
>>
No :(
>>
No but /sp/ will pretend like you do.
>>
>>64159561
went close with the raps tonight, who went very close with GSW twice, plus they had 2OT and a couple injuries.

definately possible but not likely
>>
>>64159561
Not with Klay back babe

I would say sorry, but I'm not :^0
>>
>>64159561

I'm not even a big NBA fan but I've been following the meme and you're done playing the Warriors this year - where the regular season is concerned.

I appreciate the basketball hint in the antlers tho. Also I was surprised to re-learn that the Bucks have titles so there's that too.
>>
Warriors had their toughest game tonight, but we get Klay back tomorrow and him + Steph spread the floor much more effectively
>>
>we
>>
If they don't fuck up the third quarter yeah.
>>
>>64159561
What position do you play?
>>
Its always the team you least expect, which, with the Warriors, appears to be every other team.

So sure, why not?
>>
Yeah the Warriors are playing a back to back and have to travel while everyone played OT.

I would be shocked if the Bucks didn't win desu
>>
>>64159561
I believe in them but its a pretty long shot family. Can't wait for the non-stop memes if we win though, bucks will officially become the team of /sp/
>>
>>64160790
Warriors have a fresh Klay and Bucks are on a back to back + travel aswell
>>
The Buck's neck is an M.
>>
File: buffalo.jpg (23 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
buffalo.jpg
23 KB, 400x325
>>64161333
>The Buck's neck is an M.
checked
>>
Fear the Deer
>>
>>64161333
well done, also the inner set of antlers are a basketball
>>
>>64161237
Which funny when you step back because everyone would be celebrating a GSW loss, when itd be 24-1.
Personally, i'd rather lose to bucks or whoever than Cavs and have all the suppressed Lebron fans think he's the second coming of Jesus.
>>
>>64159561
Absolutely not.
What the fuck happened to this season? So much potential, and yet so many losses.
>>
FEAR THE DEAR
>>
File: 711.jpg (299 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
711.jpg
299 KB, 750x750
>mfw the undefeated meme ends in Wisconsin

Reminder that Wisconsin beat 38 - 0 Kentucky earlier this year. Beating Golden State is destiny
>>
>>64159561
Yes, they barely squeeked by Boston, they'll have a chance if they play gud
>>
>>64171889
They didn't have Klay who dropped 39 on the Pacers, he's playing tonight fresh
>>
I'll be at the game tonight

>tfw 50 bucks for shitty upper deck seats to the fucking Bradley Center

Jesus Christ Warriors games increase the price
>>
>meme curry tired
>no barnes
>no barbosa
>have to rely on injured klay

IF you guys don't kek up, yes
>>
Kind of have a chance, but The Greek Freak would have to go off and Golden State will have to play exhausted. If you win its a combined Celtics/Bucks win.
>>
File: meh.gif (373 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
373 KB, 320x240
>bucks will take the lead by 2 with 5 seconds to go
>curry will drop a dank 3 pointer to win it
>life will go on
>>
>>64171881
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.