[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we fix this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Philadelphia_76ers_Logo.png (101 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Philadelphia_76ers_Logo.png
101 KB, 400x400
how do we fix this shit?
>>
With a gun
>>
Tank for the #1 pick
>>
Shoulda let Hinkie keep doing his thing

Fucking kikes in the league office stopped the team from realizing its true potential because muh shekels
>>
Is there any legit talent on this team to work with going forward?
>>
File: 1441905543055.jpg (28 KB, 360x269) Image search: [Google]
1441905543055.jpg
28 KB, 360x269
>>64158177
Strip the team from current ownership for mismanagement. Force them to sell the team. Get new ownership that knows what the fuck they're doing.
>>
Trust the process
>>
>>64158270
Noel
Okafor
Maybe Sauce Castillo
Maybe Saric if he ever crosses the Atlantic
>>
File: francuaise player.jpg (32 KB, 604x356) Image search: [Google]
francuaise player.jpg
32 KB, 604x356
Soon
>>
Trade for Curry
>>
Get a PG that isn't straight fucking trash.
>>
You can't fix it. They've stared too long into the abyss, now it's permanent.
>>
>>64158270

Okafor if he can be more aggressive on both sides of the ball, Noel if he can learn to play outside, Covington, Stauskas if he gets his shit together, Saric is definitely coming over this season.

I liked Silver as commish but up until now, as a Sixers fan, he can die in a fucking fire. He couldn't even tell the owners to wait to see what we did in free agency with our insane amount of cap space OR how many of our stockpiled picks converted. This year was never supposed to be the year we made our turnaround.
>>
>>64167636

I meant Saric is coming over next season.
>>
>>64158227

this to be honest family

hinkie was challenging them at their own game, they had to pull some strings
>>
>>64167636
To be fair, he answers to the owners. I believe ticket sale revenue is pooled, so having a team that shitty that nobody wants to see affects everyone's bottom line

It's kinda weird, though. Had they not been tanking so hard, they'd have never gotten a Hall of Famer like Colangelo to work in the front office. So I guess The Process worked
>>
>tanking for what is going to be one of the worst drafts of the last ten years

Pretty much beyond repair to be quite frank, family.
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
In 2k it's pretty easy, Embiid recovers and progresses to like a 90 overall in a few years and if you can get Michael Carter Williams back he's a servicable point guard.

I usually have Nerlens Noel come in off the bench as a backup center or point guard and trade Okafor for a shooting guard. Then just get Durant in free agency with all that cap

You did it, you win the chip
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.