[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Final Solution to the Curry Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What must be done? Something needs to be done about him. He is a cancer in this league. Smallball is not baskball. He needs to be taken care of somehow. I'm think maybe Delly could do something to him. "Trip" and land on his achilles. Something. He cannot be allowed to remain in this league. I would literally sell my soul to anyone who could get rid of Curry.
>>
What happened to /sp/? Last year there was no Curry problem and people swore he'd get played out, now folks talking bout they want to see him get injured? Lol is he that good or something?

Never seen that much disrespect on a single player smdh
>>
>>64158036
When u succeed haters come. This thread is an example
>>
>>64158036
its /sp/ damage control after getting BTFO so hard
>>
>>64158036
Someone needs to kill that caillou looking mother fucker
>>
>>64157997
>>64158126
this is what /spee/ resorts to when they realize curry literally can't be stopped. is he the goat?
>>
>>64158126
By caillou looking you mean LeCramp? They have the same hairline.
>>
>>64158180
He has been stopped by an undrafted retard whose only basketball background was against kangaroos desu
>>
>>64158036
Success breeds jealousy
>>
>>64158180
>curry literally can't be stopped
He can be though. All a team has to do is find some D-League benchwarmer with no pro future to as a sacrifice. Just send im out there to break some crucial bodypart of Curry's.

Try to make look like an accident as much as possible. Best case he gets suspended. No biggie. Worst case he get kicked out of the league. But it would be more than worth it for the betterment of the NBA.
>>
>>64158265
>delly isn't literal garbage meme
>>64158368
like i said this is what /spee/ resorts to
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.