[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT seriously teddy bridgewater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: ok.jpg (12 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
12 KB, 205x246
I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT

seriously teddy bridgewater was suppose to be our franchise Qb

he has thrown 10 tds in 13 games

10 FUCKINGTOUCHDOWNS IN 13 FUCKING GAMES

we have one of if not the best runningback of all time and all our QB can manage is 10 fucking touchdowns in 13 games

ID RATHER SEE CHRISTIAN FUCKING PONDER BACK THERE

ID RATHER WE RAN THE WILDCAT 50 TIMES A GAME

ID RATHER WE HAVE ANY FUCKING BODY BUT BRIDGEWATER BACK THERE

so what the fuck do we do
there is 0 zero 0 zero good qbs coming in the draft

i strongly believe we should get kap from the niners, he is a known packer killer and i think he could make us the next carolina panthers.

thoughts?
>>
>>64140548
>teddy bridgewater was suppose to be our franchise Qb
first mistake
>>
>>64140575
WELL YOU KNOW WHAT WHEN CHRISTIAN PONDER IS UR GOD DAMN QB YOU BELIEVE ANYBODY WHO TELLS YOU ITLL GET BETTER WHEN TEDDY BRIDGEWATER IS YOUR QB
>>
>>64140591
it's ok bud. it probably won't get better, the nfl is tuff. i would know, I'm a loins fan.

also

>i strongly believe we should get kap
kek just kek
>>
>>64140610
I honestly believe kap would be an improvement for the vikes. he could run the read option with peterson and it would be feared.
>>
File: spirit-of-tebow.jpg (117 KB, 800x942) Image search: [Google]
spirit-of-tebow.jpg
117 KB, 800x942
You already know what to do
>>
I actually thought he was gonna be a shitty QB but he honestly impressed me tonight. He had a pretty good game tonight. Didn't make any difficult throws, but that was really his only mistake and every starting QB would fumble that. Terrible play calling on Turner's end. You kick the field goal and take OT at that point.
>>
>>64140636
i know you're joking but really how worse could he be. i'm sure he could atleast manage 1 td per game
>>
Get over it kid, it's just a game
>>
>>64140653
i want to agree with you but with 13 seconds left, the packers would try one more time to the endzone

and imo we are better than the packers so i have no problem with the playcall

i have a problem with the oline for not giving teddy more time and i have a problem with teddy for choking so hard when it mattered.

seriously it sucks to be a vikings fan
>>
>>64140663
FAG
>>
>>64140663
who the fuck is your team? it may be just again but i love watching football and i really thought this would be the year we make a run. its clearly my fault for ever believing in the vikings or our qb or our coaching staff

it sucks and i want to cry about it.
>>
Yes get kaep. I miss him desu.
>>
>>64140677
>>64140653
It's a pretty typical playcall. Considering the O-line gave him time on the previous two blitzes, I can see why they would go for it. However you could also say that they blitzed on 2 of the last 3 plays so they should play conservative.
>>
>>64140653
>Didn't make any difficult throws

thats his fucking problem though

all teddy does is throw a quick screen pass, checkdown or throw it away

unless the guy is completely wide open, he will never throw it more then 10 yards
>>
File: 1382661433254.jpg (35 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1382661433254.jpg
35 KB, 275x275
>>64140677
>imo we are better than the packers
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 954x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 954x630
>mfw first day of winter break and I came back to spee just in time to see all these viqueens fans tears
I'm gonna sleep so soundly tonight knowing the goat QB plays for my team
While your up all night being ass blasted that you thought memeybrigdewater was a franchise QB AHAHAHAA
>mfw The queens will never win a owl
>mfw the queens will never win the north
>>
>>64140729
look man im the guy you responded to who had no problem going for it and i stick by that. 13 seconds is plenty of time to take a shot to the endzone and our offense was working well so i see the motivation behind the playcall. and if we convert and scort it givs us a great amount of momentum moving forward and who knows how far we could have rode that momentum. when teddy fumbled though i remembered who i was cheering for.
>>
>people seriously think he's as good or better then Carr
Kek
>>
>>64140765
it wasnt just playing for the touchdown, they were probably looking for an out route to get an shorter kick
>>
>>64140797
no i think thats bullshit. they were in field goal range already that play was purely looking for the win not a closer overtime.
>>
>>64140548
Go to bed, Mauer
>>
>>64140840
op here i don't understand your meme
>>
Good night memey
>>
>>64140548
It's ok bro.

Although your team would literally be better if they just snapped the ball to no one. Literally. The ball just fell flat on the earth and then everyone tried to grab it.
>>
>>64140696

are you 13? you sound it.
>>
>>64141189
great insult that will surely shut him down.
>>
>expecting a 2nd year QB to do anything with no WRs and no OL
>>
>>64140548
>10 tds

m8 he's thrown 9
>>
>>64141221
i expected to him to atleast throw 1 td a game

i know where do i get off expecting so much
>>
He's a black Alex Smith. It's not pretty but he'll win you games
>>
>>64141200
Not that guy, but ''shutting down'' would be the best course of action. Anon just blew ''him'' the fuck out and every subsequent post from OP is embarrassing to humanity.
>>
>>64140548

>black qb
>ever under any circumstance

got what u deserved to be honest family
>>
>>64141498

Way worse than Alex Smeth m8
>>
>>64142474
What about cam
>>
>>64142565
This year's 2014 Russel Wilson
>>
>>64142620
so a 2 time Superbowl winner?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.