[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually still think the Cardinals are the best team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: WHOSE BIRD IS THAT?.jpg (54 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
WHOSE BIRD IS THAT?.jpg
54 KB, 1080x1080
Do people actually still think the Cardinals are the best team in the NFC?
Certainly not after tonight.
>>
WHOSE BIRD IS THAT?
>>
>>64139331
do redditors actually have no idea how the NFL works?
>>
>>64139331
Hey dude can you tell me who won the first matchup this season in the acoustic boosted shithole that is seattle? :^)
>>
>>64139355
That's my bird
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 KB, 295x86) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 KB, 295x86
>>64139331
??????
>>
>>64139376
>>64139378

Have you been watching the NFL the last 3 weeks?

Seattle is a completely different team right now.
>>
>>64139383
>gets beat by his own bird.
>>
File: Pete-Carroll-Patriots.jpg (227 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
Pete-Carroll-Patriots.jpg
227 KB, 590x393
>>64139452
>>64139477
>Grasping on to old games and stats, thinking they count for the present

You beat the Seahawks at home in the 2013 season as well... how did that season end for both teams again?
>>
>>64139463
Why because they won a few games?
>>
>>64139513
>Grasping on to meaningless future opinions, thinking they count for the present
>>
>>64139513
>claims others are grasping on old games
>grasps on old games in order to imply seattle is doing better than arizona
Seahawks fans are the worst
>>
>>64139538
Ok let's look at the present then...

>Seattle @ Minnesota
Blows Minnesota the fuck up WITHOUT Lynch and Grahm

>Minnesota @ Arizona
Squeak out a victory thanks to the clumsiness of a meme QB. Allow countless points to be put up with all major talent active AT HOME

Yeah, the present looks pretty one-sided.
>>
>>64139544
>use past events as evidence
>use same reasoning to counter
>LOL STOP USING PAST EVENTS
Do you even have a GED?
I know it's technically not a requirement to post here but I'm starting to think it should be.
>>
Seahawks fan here.

Arizona played a tough game agai st Minnesota but it looked to me like Minnesota adjusted after playing us last week.
Cards deserve their spot at the top of the division. Looking forward to battleling them in 3 weeks, though it's starting to look like that match will have no implications and thus will be a casual game.
>>
>>64139355
Cardinals are such beautiful animals
>>
File: blue_jay_8.jpg (44 KB, 425x357) Image search: [Google]
blue_jay_8.jpg
44 KB, 425x357
>>64139705
>Cardinals are such beautiful animals

Move aside for actual best bird
>>
>>64139585
Yeah good thing the present doesn't mean shit when Arizona can clench the division with 1 win and Seattle will be on the road for the entire playoffs.
>>
Palmer dropped 39 on Seattle so they can't talk shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.