[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tom Brady is good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1449539618977s.jpg (4 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1449539618977s.jpg
4 KB, 215x250
>Tom Brady is good
>>
>>64126960
Accurate.
>>
File: 1419551275098.jpg (62 KB, 526x460) Image search: [Google]
1419551275098.jpg
62 KB, 526x460
WELCOME TO EB GAMES
>>
>>64126979
They still exist??
>>
>>64126968
>Accurate

will this meme ever die?
>>
>>64127270
>tfw no more gamecrazy
>>
YEE
E
E
>>
I'm sorry, but did Brady already retire? Oh, that's right. His Career isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 12 games into the season. Does having a 10-2 record at the start of the season make you the worst player in the league? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make a statement like this when the regular season is still on? Brady has been one of the best players in the league for how many years now? The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL; they only went lose the last two games because of all the refballing. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots make the playoffs and Brady gets his 5th ring. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Brady posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he is a 1st ballot hall of famer. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking legends on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
Brady is a meme qb
>>
File: 1437762740746s.jpg (2 KB, 102x125) Image search: [Google]
1437762740746s.jpg
2 KB, 102x125
>>64128732
>pats fans
>>
I wish I had 4 supreme owl rings, tainted or not
>>
>>64126960
yee
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.