[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what sports do you guys watch in the summer? Seems like only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: nba pepe.jpg (31 KB, 310x439) Image search: [Google]
nba pepe.jpg
31 KB, 310x439
what sports do you guys watch in the summer? Seems like only baseball is on in that season. Is their european soccer in the summer?
>>
>>64122903
Cricket mate.
>>
V E I K K A U S L I I G A

we have a lot of meme players, like Freddy Adu last season and some loanee from Liverpool.
>>
>>64122903
Euro 2016 and Olympics
>>
Motorsports
Tennis
Soccer (usually only mls or the occasional international competition)
Olympics, when they happen

Baseball also is actually comfy watching/listening to early afternoon games and just relaxing. You don't need to watch every second and can just check in once in a while while fucking around outside
>>
next year there is euro2016 then the olympics.
>>
>>64123190
>london was 4 years ago.
damn, i still remember the shitposting about the teams entrance and the americans not dipping the flags.
>>
Just watch baseball you commie
>>
Baseball you turd
>>
>>64122903
watch baseball, or go outside and play something else, lazy bum.
>>
Baseball

Now's a good time to get involved with it with the winter meetings going on and shit
>>
Baseball
>>
File: 1305921898120.jpg (20 KB, 320x323) Image search: [Google]
1305921898120.jpg
20 KB, 320x323
dota and starcraft
>>
> missing out on the Copa America
U dun goofed lad, that was some of the best of 2015 /sp/
>>
sport called outside, pullin' bitches at the beach.
>>
Cricket, F1, Football (Euros is next summer), Tennis
>>
>>64122903
Lacrosse.
>>
>>64122903
In summer I like to go outside and hang out with friends and swim and drink and hike and play volleyball. Maybe give that a try.

Oh wait
>friends
Sorry I forget that not everyone is a normie
>>
File: feelsgoodfrog.jpg (127 KB, 975x1000) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodfrog.jpg
127 KB, 975x1000
>>64124689
im proud to not be a normie
>>
Olympics and (mens) World Cup soccer are the only summer sports worth watching, but unfortunately neither of those those are yearly.
>>
>>64122903
NBA Friendlies
>>
File: cubes.jpg (16 KB, 328x369) Image search: [Google]
cubes.jpg
16 KB, 328x369
Elite sports like baseball
>>
>>64124689
>I like to go outside
>uses 4chan
wew
>>
- Olympics and World cup whenever possible
- Those international tours that major euro clubs go on
- Euro/ Copa America when available
- and Baseball of course.
>>
>>64128665
Also, Tour de France and 24 Hours of Le Mans. Can't forget those tbhfamsenpai
>>
Canadian Football League. It's not on a lot in the U.S., but I try to catch it whenever I can.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.