[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is GB going to go full 2010 in the playoffs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: godgers.jpg (111 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
godgers.jpg
111 KB, 500x547
Is GB going to go full 2010 in the playoffs?
>>
>>64119529
No.
>>
>>64119529
the Saints won the owl in 2010 though
>>
Unfortunately, no.
>>
File: cleese.jpg (12 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
cleese.jpg
12 KB, 210x210
>Seahawks seem to be getting hot at the right time
>Patriots are kinda rough, but getting their good players back in time for the playoffs
>Panthers are still winning so maybe they surprise everyone who knows
>Bengals have been dick slapped, and are rallying
>Cardinals are probably the best team in the NFC, but nobody wants to believe it because its the Cardinals
>Steelers, Jets, Chiefs all legitimately fighting for a spot and making their own case (except the Jets lol, they will fall apart)

The Packers are like the definition of meh. They have no ground game (lol starks), their defense cant get it together, and the recently healthy Vikings are nipping at their heels in a division the Packers should have won handily.

Plus Rodgers still sucks. If he can turn it around maybe, but damn he looks like crap.
>>
>>64119590
He has the 4th most TDs, the fewest INT of anyone that's started all season, and a 99 rating. How is that bad?
>>
>>64119630

it's not the goat people are used to

>>64119590

starks was the only ground game the packers had during their superbowl run, senpai, and he was even more of a nobody then than now

the vikings are pretty much paper tigers, but the funny part is that whoever loses the division is likely to be in a better spot, since they'll travel to whoever manages to finish with 7-8 wins in the NFC East
>>
>>64119630
>>64119674
>all they have is an above average QB and James Starks

prove my point harder guys, for real
>>
>>64119680

I mean, we've proven it in a sense, but disproven it in many more ways.

Make better points next time.
>>
Bradford will put a Eli
>>
File: 1429007111651.jpg (128 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1429007111651.jpg
128 KB, 679x960
>Needing to go full ref-ball to not be swept by the fucking 4th place in the division Lions
>mfw Green Bay fans think they are going all the way
>>
>Green Bay
>making the playoffs

is this some type of queer humor?
>>
>>64120083
They win by default
Vikings suck
Lions suck
Bears suck
>>
>>64119529

Depends on how many refs Rodgers sucks off before kickoff
>>
>>64119590
I'm new to the NFL so please excuse my inexperience:

Do you think Seattle can still win their division or are the Cardinals too strong? And if they don't, what are their chances of getting a wildcard slot?
>>
>>64119529
>is jordy nelson going to be back

there's your answer
>>
>>64120403

Cards are prob gonna win it. Seahawks will get wild card spot.
>>
CHANGING EVERY MINUTE AND THE RECORD ON REPEAT
>>
>>64119529
No homo, that's a good look for Rogers.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.