[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I want to rip his heart out and feed it to Lennox Lewis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>I want to rip his heart out and feed it to Lennox Lewis. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children.

What did he mean by this?
>>
he's a thoughtful introspective guy by nature that grew up fucked up thanks to his parents and their lifestyle

he was a trained lion taught how to fight and act tough even though hes one of the more insecure athletes of our generation
>>
File: Mike Tyson 660 Reuters.jpg (624 KB, 3500x2333) Image search: [Google]
Mike Tyson 660 Reuters.jpg
624 KB, 3500x2333
Murry Christhmuthe.
>>
GOAT Tyson insightfulness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgcHBcQRlpw

best sports quotation ever
>>
>"I'll fuck you 'till you love me, faggot"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64100686

I have a feeling Tyson picked up that line while he was in prison, he probably overheard some inmate saying that to another inmate.

It is such a sentiment that can only arise out of life experience. There is a guy who is so violent and animalistic, and strong in his way, that he just fucks people till they love him. And Tyson while he was inside saw this guy's attitude and felt like he better mimick this guy in order to protect himself better.

There are some true animals inside prisons I guess.
>>
>>64100475

What he meant to say was this

https://youtu.be/C4QFjzbRJBg [Open]
>>
based Iron Mike.
>>
Because he's black, it was just fighter talk normal of boxers
If Tyson Fury said it, he'd be stripped of his titles
>>
>>64102058

>if Tyson Fury said it

that would be funny as fuck
>>
>fade into Bolivia
>>
>>64101965
Based Cam
>>
>>64100475
What Mr Tyson is saying is he wishes to sit down and enjoy a meal with Mr Lewis and his family.
>>
God he is a fascinating person.
>>
>>64100686

>gays disgust me so much I'll commit a gay act on you so you will be gay for me
>>
>>64100475
>I want to inspire you to sit down and engage me in civilized discourse. I want to teach people where their place in life is. I wish to sit down and make sure no child's stomach goes empty.

fixed
>>
>>64100686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3kCMJ-3uMM
>>
>In order to fail greatly, you have to attempt to succeed greatly
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.