[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now remember how bad UNC got screwed and how high T our mascot is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: high T.jpg (380 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
high T.jpg
380 KB, 640x360
You now remember how bad UNC got screwed and how high T our mascot is
>>
>>64082814
You would still have had to score even if the flag wasn't thrown.

0 (zero) ranked wins
>>
File: give it a rest already.jpg (84 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
give it a rest already.jpg
84 KB, 600x372
>got screwed
>>
>>64082858
>11 players on the field is somehow illegal

do you even know what you're posting, anon?
>>
>>64082858
explain
>>
>>64082814

those are some pretty big balls
>>
File: 1442847519973.jpg (43 KB, 585x720) Image search: [Google]
1442847519973.jpg
43 KB, 585x720
>>64082814
>You now remember how bad UNC got screwed and how high T our mascot is

>You now remember that even if they haven't botched that call, UNC wasn't going to score anyway, since they're a fucking joke.
>>
>>64083505

They were scoring easily on clemson from what I saw for the most part.. I could see them score a hail mary on that defense.
>>
>>64083551
They scored two TDs in what appeared to be garbage time to get back in the game while Clemson was just killing clock. Getting back into the game was impressive but winning was out of reach. If that game was played 100 times, UNC would not win a single time. They are simply not good enough
>>
>>64083577
>winning with the ball on the 50 and 2 timeouts is a reach

I know you are a dipshit but please watch football you might like it
>>
>>64083888
They were never going to score another TD
>>
>>64083931
and you know this how dipshit?
>>
>>64082814
The refs missed a targeting call
Which means Clemson was actually the one screwed
>>
>>64083931

they still wanted the opportunity
>>
Yes, UNC got fucked over, and I think they should have had a chance. But I doubt it would have been fruitful

>gf goes to UNC
>try texting her after the game
>no response for a day
>>
>>64084178
The fact they might haven't recovered if the refs didn't missed someone crushing Zac Brooks with their helmet doesn't get any sympathy?
>>
>>64084007
They missed a bunch of penalties on UNC actually. Not even holding calls.
>>
>>64084200
Oh shigg, forgot the targeting penalty was during the onside kick.
>>
>>64084178
your gf was getting keked by the basketball team anon
>>
>>64082814
UNC shouldn't even be playing for any titles or bowls with that academic scandal. Should be banned for a few years or get a year of death penalty. Same with the basketball program.
I got a feeling the NCAA is just going to sweep it under the rug because UNC is a main money maker in the ACC.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.