[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /sp/ hate Curry and the memeiors so bad? When >Curry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
Why does /sp/ hate Curry and the memeiors so bad? When
>Curry
>doesn't play the usual apehoop dunk all the time
>humble and not overconfident like Jordan or Lelbron
>a family man and better looking than Jordan
>not a ballhog
>best shooter ever
>he's not saying he is the GOAT but his stats alone says he is GOAT.

The Golden State Warriors regular season record will definitely surpass Floyd Mayweather's streak of 49-0.
>>
Well they already passed the only streak that matters. The Undertaker's 21-0 streak at WrestleMania
>>
Probably because you faggots make multiple threads about him EVERY SINGLE DAY
>>
>>64082742
>Well they already passed the only streak that matters.

Man The Undertaker losing to Brock was disheartening. It won't happen to the memeiors though. The only team that can beat them is Spurs but Parker can't guard Steph.
>>
>>64082725

Because /sp/ likes charge to the basket -> get fouled -> take 2 free throws.

They don't like basketball where people actually know how to shoot a basketball.
>>
I don't think anyone hates curry. They hate the faggots who troll and bandwagon the fuck out of him.
>>
/sp/ is full of edgy contrarian cunts who hate things just because they're popular
>>
>>64082832
this
>>
>>64082815
its almost as if they want him to suffer a career ending, life changing injury
>>
>>64082864
Haters gonna hate

Curry > Jordan >>>>> Lelbron >>>>>>> Kobe
Curry will have 7 MVPs, 7 Championships, and 7 Finals MVP

Cap this.
>>
>>64083240
>Curry
>best player
>can't even beat iguodala for finals mvp
wew lad you sure are retarded.
>>
>>64082725

floyds a manlet? how disappointing
>>
>>64083362
He had to change his game up though due to the double teams he was pulling...his draw and dumps to Igloo in the middle of the series are what propelled him to finals mvp...but you can't deny curry's ability to adapt to the situation and become more of a facilitator was GOAT in its own right
>>
>>64083362
>can't even beat iguodala for finals mvp

He will win this year. Curry is GOAT. Cap this.
>>
>>64082725
I used to hate him but after actually watching him, I've gotta say he's pretty good m8

Future GOAT for sure
>>
>humble and not overconfident

translation: boring af
>>
hes the best offensive player ever to be honest family
>>
hes a cornball brotha who doesnt help black causes
>>
File: Laughing_Pepe.png (18 KB, 780x620) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Pepe.png
18 KB, 780x620
>>64083405
>muh double teams
Yeah LeBron and Jordan were never double teamed.
>>
I live in Davidson -- those were good times.
>>
>>64083462
Have you been watching NBA this season? Curry is double and triple teamed all the time.
>>
>>64083488
>he thinks I'm talking about regular season
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>64083528
>leaf opinions
>jordan fanboy

lol
>>
>>64083774
>he thinks it's an opinion and not a fact
ok
>>
>>64083898
you weren't even alive to see jordan play bruh
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 316x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 316x368
>>64083462
Did kekbron adapt his game and get a ring last year?
>>
>>64083932
That is completely irrelevant even if it were true (which it isnt). Facts are still facts whether I'm alive at the time or not you fucking monkey.
>>
>>64084025
the fact is the warriors are repeating and curry's going to surpass jordan eventually famalam
>>
>>64084160
Curry won't even surpass kobe or lebron let alone jordan. But hold onto your delusion.
>>
>>64082725

Two reasons. First one is they dont now shit about basketball, they dont understand that what Curry does requires more skill than what LeBeta does. And second one is 4chan hates everything thats good and popular so...........
>>
>>64084215
>lecųck

lol, nigga, lebron is over now, he was overhyped from the start being a league manufactured superstar based on "muh athleticism", but now that he's off the HGH his body is finally wearing down, not to mention playing in the weak ass east with a horrible finals record. curry's already surpassed him

>kobe
he's done as well, nothing more than a chucker, meanwhile curry still has a good decade or more ahead of him, give curry a few more years and he'll be past kobe too.

>jordan
it'll happen, curry is way too talented to not surpass jordan
>>
>>64084338
>way too talented to not surpass jordan
no he isn't
>lebron is done
stop posting
>>
>>64084338
That's Australian like shitposting. Bravo.
>>
>>64082725
Not sure how new you are but sperg on /sp/ can't handle when a new team challenges the status quo. If the autists had their way the Patriots and Cavs would win every year
>>
>>64084354
>no he isn't
GOAT shooter already
top tier on defense
>stop posting

lol

are you seriously telling me lecųck isn't wearing down now?

>>64084407
nice ad hom bruh, but you know i'm right
>>
>>64083362
Curry deserved the FMVP. Just some epic memers like JVG creamed their pants at lebronze stat padding so they gave it to the guy that defended him 1v1.
Reminder: bench player Andre iguodala shit on lebum and forced the most inefficient finals display every
>>
>>64082725
Because Curry is the future GOAT and Jordan fanbabies who didn't even watch him play can't handle it
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.