[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Week 13 is done. Post 'em.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 990x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 990x640
Week 13 is done.

Post 'em.
>>
File: playoffs2016.jpg (282 KB, 937x841) Image search: [Google]
playoffs2016.jpg
282 KB, 937x841
>Chaging it weekly

Here's my prediction from week 11
>>
>>64079775
>16-0 pats
>10-6 giants
it's over, senpai
>>
>>64079775

>Seattle losing the next four straight
>Browns
>@Ravens
>Rams
>@Cards

yah no
>>
File: nfl.jpg (195 KB, 907x568) Image search: [Google]
nfl.jpg
195 KB, 907x568
don't even know what sport this is 2bh f@m
>>
>>64079742
>bears winning out

of all the silly fucking predictions in this post
>>
>>64080031
>Vikings not going 8-8.
>>
File: paloffs2.png (569 KB, 1257x791) Image search: [Google]
paloffs2.png
569 KB, 1257x791
wild card weekend:

Bucs @ Redskins
Raiders @ Jaguars

BOOK IT.
>>
File: 1410733940885.jpg (38 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
1410733940885.jpg
38 KB, 335x375
>>64080142
>Bucs @ Redskins

yes give me that sweet, sweet revenge
>>
>>64080142

Redskins beat Bucs
Seahawks beat Vikings
Seahaks beat Panthers
Redskins beat Cards
Redskins host NFC Championship game vs their archnemesis Seattle.

Jaguars beat Raiders
Bills beat Broncos
Bills beat Patriots
Jaguars beat Bengals
Jaguars host AFC championship vs Bills

JAGUARS VS REDSKINS SUPERBOWL.

Cousins vs Bortles for the next 5 consecutive years.
>>
File: HOW FUCKED AM I.png (440 KB, 937x708) Image search: [Google]
HOW FUCKED AM I.png
440 KB, 937x708
>>64079742
w-we got this right ?
>>
>>64080223
If the Jets can play well and Shitsburg starts losing I don't see why not.
>>
File: playoffs16.jpg (100 KB, 926x451) Image search: [Google]
playoffs16.jpg
100 KB, 926x451
>>64079742
>>
>>64080240
i hate and love my team cause the have potential to be very good (not great) but very good, but sometimes they just dont work like one unit it's fucking gross, and their special teams is garbage and when that happens it leads to trouble for anyone... so im asking for 4 perfect weeks- especially when i see them in buffalo

and then they have to play dalton if my chart works out :/
>>
>>64080223
I personally think the Steelers and Chiefs are better right now, but Pittsburgh has a hard as shit next two weeks that will likely cost them dearly. Chiefs are probably safe. So there is probably even room the Jets to lose a game in there and make it.
>>
File: drunkenprojection.png (298 KB, 923x589) Image search: [Google]
drunkenprojection.png
298 KB, 923x589
>>64079742
I like it.

Here is mine, I almost gave CAR a 16-0 but c'mon, that shit isn't gonna happen.
>>
>>64080307

Do you really think Tampa will win out the rest of their schedule?

Come on now
vs Saints
@Rams
vs Bears
@Panthers

I bet they end up winning only 2 of the last 4, they won't even make the playoffs.
>>
>>64079775
>St. Louis at 8-8
They're gonna lose out, senpai
>>
>>64080840
I honestly do and I'm not even a fan of them.

vs Saints - NO has no defense, TB's defense is good enough to outlast NO.
@ Rams - This one is a reach, they may not win. That said the Rams have been playing like dog shit lately
Vs Burrs - They have a better chance in this game than against the Saints
@ Panthers - CAR will be 15-0 by this point and will sit their starters in the 2nd half win or lose. See TB coming back from a halftime deficit to win.

For what it's worth I'm a Seahawks fan so I really couldn't give less of a damn about the Bucs. Except Doug Martin winning my fantasy league.
>>
>>64080930

The chances of the Panthers being 15-0 are so low, I'm honestly considering dropping some cash on all their remaining games

They are the worst team in history to start 12-0, they're good but no fucking way in hell are they better than the 07 Patriots

They will drop one of these last fours games dude, like seriously they will. Giant's game as the makings of a trap game and they haven't even played the Falcons yet

Tampa's talent really isn't that much better than the Saints, Rams, Bears, they will lose to one or two of those teams, no doubt in my mind.
>>
>>64080972
To be fair I did predict in an other thread they would lose to the Falcons in ATL so I can agree with you there. That said I think CAR will have the #1 seed locked up and they will rest starters in their game vs TB. That doesn't guarantee a win but it certainly helps.

How CAR played against NO does show they likely won't go 16-0 though. There is zero way the Saints should have posed a challenge to the Panthers. Unless the Saints are like the Panthers' version of the Rams to the Seahawks. It doesn't matter their record they always play each other hard.
>>
>>64081101
>Saints

You forget Brees is the QB, it's just the defense is historically dogshit. Brees walked down the field with his shit o-line panthers couldn't really do shit. Defense shit the bed with his clutch TD drive. If the Aints had an average defense they would have won by 2 TD's no problem. Carolina is the most fraudulent 12-0 in the league, will be a joke against better teams and Hawks or GB will expose them playoff time.
>>
>>64081101
Panthers vs any team in the NFCSouth is always a challenge no matter how good or bad the team is. Heck, its always been that way for every team in the NFCS, even when the Falcons or Saints were good they would still drop a game to TB or the Panthers
>>
>>64079742
>>
>>64079742
>Carolina dropping a game
jej
>>
>>64079742
>giants winning the east

wew lad
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.