[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whose winning this shit division?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
So whose winning this shit division?
>>
Redskins still
>>
Skins still in first place with the easiest schedule
>>
File: 1433707062063~2.jpg (11 KB, 196x168) Image search: [Google]
1433707062063~2.jpg
11 KB, 196x168
>mfw Seattle gets a first round bye against one of these "professional football teams"
>>
Cowboys
>Romo returns in playoffs
>Win a game or two
>Lose in championship game because of Romo choking
>>
How is cowboys considered East?
>>
>>64078823
who ever beats the buff low beales and 1 divisional opponent in the next 3 weeks
>>
giants are dead because they will lose against panters and queers

it will all come down to iggles vs. redskins
>>
skins can't win on the road and 3 of their last 4 are road games desu
>>
I have no fucking idea. Each team seems to shit the bed.

Eagles are bipolar and can't stay consistent

Giants same thing but also choke in the 4th quarter

Redskins make bonehead plays and just suck

Cowboy have an a bipolar team. One day the offense will do good but defense won't. One day the defense plays good and offense doesn't.

Eagles still have Bills and Cards so yeah they're losing

Giants have the Panthers so yeah they will screw themselves there

Cowboys have Packers, then again the Packers lost to the Lions and Bears so who knows

Redskins have probably the easiest schedule now so Skins
>>
>>64079022
>losing to the Bills
Eagles have the easiest schedule. All of them have atleast 1 game they will loose though. Be prepared for a possible 7-9 again in the playoffs
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 450x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 450x523
>>64078973

>desu
>>
>>64079133
You seem to forget this is the NFC East. Most of these teams had many games that should of been easy but ended up losing. They have no guarantee of winning them
>>
>>64078823
Redskins. They were given the greatest area of their colors in that shitty graphic.
>>
>whose
>>
File: 1317599910528.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1317599910528.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
People think the Giants wont meme there way to an 8-8 (beating the Phins, Panthers and Iggles) record and win the division.
>>
>>64078878
Tbh I changed my mind, you gotta follow the money for having the biggest media market in the playoffs. Refball will be in favor of the Giants, I give them the edge for the division because of that.
>>
File: 1448582581750.png (259 KB, 358x339) Image search: [Google]
1448582581750.png
259 KB, 358x339
mfw the Austism Cycle kucks Ruslel
>>
>>64079135
Autism.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.