[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know why Cech wears that helmet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Cech.jpg (2 MB, 2834x1872) Image search: [Google]
Cech.jpg
2 MB, 2834x1872
Does anybody know why Cech wears that helmet?
>>
>>64073734
He's autistic
>>
hes a full kit wanker
>>
It would be extremely painful if he removed it.
>>
>>64074069
he's a big guy
>>
>>64073734
For you.
>>
A simple search would tell you, He believes he is a direct decendent from jesus and needs a helmet incase the sky falls down.
>>
>>64073734
Because there was a game against reading in 2004 when he and another player were involved in a clash where cechs head hit the players knee. The other players knee shattered into a hundred peices and UEFA ordered him to always wear a rugby helmet to prevent further injuries to other players from cechs abnormally strong head.
>>
no one cared who he was until he put on the helmet
>>
>>64074518
This desu
>>
>>64074545
because he became the best goalkeeper on the planet when he put it on
>>
For him.
>>
>>64073734

>"Two holes were made in the skull by the surgeon to lift the major piece of bone back into place as it was depressed inside from the impact.

"The little pieces around it were just broken so they put them back together and this will all fuse back together over the years. On the scan you can see where the bone ends. And either side of that there are just tissue fibres. They are strong enough to hold off some impact, but you never know. And that is why I wear the helmet to make sure it's not going to split again.

"When you hear that someone has a depressed skull you imagine a lot of things. But when you see it, it looks very different to how you might expect. It's still healing so I can feel how the muscles around the fracture are protecting the area and the whole area is stiff.

"When you touch it you can feel the metal plates. I still have things to do and they try to release the pressure on the side of the skull a little but it's fine."

he's a huge pussy
>>
>>64074641
>based stephen hunt
Met him on a night out once and he could barely stand up.
>>
File: Scribblenauts_cover.jpg (37 KB, 360x323) Image search: [Google]
Scribblenauts_cover.jpg
37 KB, 360x323
>>
File: 1449462753453.jpg (8 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
1449462753453.jpg
8 KB, 236x214
>>64074518
>>
He has to strap up his head so he doesnt impregnate every bitch in the league
>>
>>64073734
pretty sure it had something to do with multiple concussions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgX1Yb9p5b8
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.