[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel that the steelers are the best ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 750x1334
How does it feel that the steelers are the best ?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 746x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 746x553
>16-10
>>
File: the-best.jpg (172 KB, 864x574) Image search: [Google]
the-best.jpg
172 KB, 864x574
Actually, from the beginning of football time, The Packers are the best as they are the only 13 time world champions.
>>
Best at sister fucking?
>>
>>64065935
>>64065820
>>64065738
All butthurt ohio or baltipoor fans that are mad they don't get prime college girl pussy and watch the best team in football every week
>>
>>64065966
I don't care about the NFL, but I know the steelers have a whole lot of white trash fans.
>>
>>64065705
Until Russell Wilson throws 5 TDs from the pocket on their bitch asses.
>>
>>64065966
Are you really that stupid? I post a Packers picture and fact and you deduct that I am a Ohio or Baltimore fan? Dafuq? Never mind the idiot pussy comment as the pussy I stuff every night is better than anything you will ever have, and the best team? That's already been covered.

You really should have paid better attention in school, anon.
>>
>>64065705
pretty amazing, to be honest. they are looking good, I'll take the colts in the wild card round after last night
>>
>>64065820
Those early ones don't count
>1919 season
>11 games, 8 played at home
>Played against teams that were organized for the day and disbanded, never to play again
>Lost to a team named the Fairies

I'd just count your modern era championships, cheesefriend
>>
>>64067577

> Ignoring history when claiming something is the altime best

Fine, why stop there. Let's only go back 1 year from now on. That means The Patriots, who just lost to the hapless Eagles, are the best ever!

Dumbass.
>>
>>64067577
Op here I like you .

>>64066009
That's the Browns.

>>64066057
Yeah but some how the people that call the plays will still lose the game .

>>64066816
Aaron Rodgers boytoy . Does he suck cock or do you ?

>>64066936
>city of champs
>>
>>64069025
I see you're still pissed about that SuperBowl when The Steelers became The Packers bitch.

I don't care if he does or doesn't suck cock, not with his arm and accuracy and football smarts. Your jealousy is as nauseating as your QB's rapist past.
>>
>>64067577
The median age of the earth is at a point where over 50% of the population is not old enough to see 4 out of 6 Steeler SBs.
>>
>>64065705
#StairwaytoSeven, baby. No amount of Championships is ever enough
>>
>>64065705
>panthers

/thread

nice shit post tho
>>
>>64071268
The tough schedules only make us stronger. Hope we stay underdogs
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.