[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they waste this glorious meme play? I remember last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: brady catch.webm (2 MB, 958x536) Image search: [Google]
brady catch.webm
2 MB, 958x536
Why did they waste this glorious meme play?

I remember last season they made a big deal out of not using the Edelman throw in the regular season. Then they had a secret weapon for when it mattered.
>>
Here is the full play

http://a.video.nfl.com/films/2015/NFL_COM/in-game-highlight/NFLCOM/REG/13/151206_bp_Brady_wide_receiver_361708_3200k.mp4
>>
A waste? They were getting their ass beat at home. Meme play worked they had to try something
>>
>>64065661
They almost wasted the Edelman TD pass play against the Chiefs last year
>>
>>64065661
i wonder if brady gets pissed off when they do shit like this while down 14 points

i'd get fucking pissed if my OC was calling this stupid bullshit in this situation
>>
>>64065884
I'm pretty sure Brady is in a positive where if he's pissed about not wanting to do a play, they won't do it
>>
>>64065864

Yeah that's what I was talking about. They made a really big deal in pointing that out, saying it might have saved their season by not using it in that moment.

This play was even sneakier but now they've given it away relatively meaningless game.

Can't do their sneaky eligible receiver trick anymore either. Are they, dare I say it, finished?
>>
Pats play calling yesterday was way below standards phams
>>
I have to admit, old man brady can do neat, yeah it's meme plays, well.

I mean, can broken action figure Payton can run and catch like that?
>>
Why doesn't the guy who caught the ball throw it onto the guy who's free in the top right?

t. never watched handegg
>>
>>64066642
A passer can not make a forward pass if they have advanced passed the line of scrimmage.
>>
>>64066642
you cant throw the ball forward more than once
also >>64066685
>>
>>64066642

It was a set play. Brady was the passers first read, meaning the first target he looks for. If Brady was covered he might have just been told to try to run it or make a second read which would have been the eligible receiver on the left side of the field.
>>
>>64066642

its against the rules
>>
>>64066705

Nvm M9. Thought he meant guy who got the snap.
>>
File: NKEKM.jpg (256 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
NKEKM.jpg
256 KB, 700x900
>yfw soon Brady will be throwing it to himself.
>>
>>64066724
like that'd stop em
>>
>>64066854
Why is there a spider web tangled around it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.