[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brady is still the GOAT you fucking morans. Just because he lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 512x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 512x407
Brady is still the GOAT you fucking morans. Just because he lost 2 games doesn't revoke his GOAT status

>no line
>no receivers
>no special teams
>no help from the refs

Honestly there's not a single QB in the NFL that could win in this situation.
>>
File: suck it brady.png (84 KB, 447x404) Image search: [Google]
suck it brady.png
84 KB, 447x404
>>
I bet Brock could do it.
>>
This is the Eagles we're talking about, fampai

They are arguably the worst team in the NFL
>>
>>64064359
>no line
smeth manages

>no receivers
newton manages

>no special teams
they've literally had only two bad games

>no help from the refs
because kraft stopped giving them that jew money desu
>>
>>64064369
Blame the special teams for giving the Iggles Literally two TDs.
>>
#refbabby
>>
>>64064363
Brock would have lost by 30 yesterday
>>
>>64064359
if he were a true GOAT, he wouldn't need that to win.

Instead he gave up a goal line pick 6.
>>
Iggles spent the entire last 12 minutes of that game desperately trying to give it back to the Pats, and they STILL couldn't win
>>
>>64064359
Cam Newton can.
>>
>>64064591
watching the end of the Panthers/Saints game yesterday, I about did a spit take when I found out who caught that winning TD pass; Jerricho Cotchery??? I didn't even know he was still fucking playing football
>>
>>64064512
lol, fucking pathetic
>>
>>64064359
someone sounds deflated
>>
>>64064622
#rekt and dubs

what a post
>>
>>64064591
Are you fucking kidding me? Cam Newton has an all star team around him carrying his ass.
>>
File: cheerwine2.jpg (30 KB, 398x258) Image search: [Google]
cheerwine2.jpg
30 KB, 398x258
>>64064622
Ladies and gentlemen, your Cheerwine (tm) 4chan /sp/ Post of the Week.

Brought to you by Cheerwine (tm), official sponsor of the 4chan /sp/ Post of the Week.
>>
>>64064650
Cotchery. Funchess. Ginn.

But I understand your confusion, he is making them LOOK like all stars. Great QBs do that.
>>
>>64064359
>now that Brady's losing let's suddenly say that the rest of the team matters
Where was this attitude when >4 rings is used to call him the GOAT?
>>
>>64064359
>morans
>>
>>64064681
Don't forget their run game
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.