[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you need to win an owl to be elite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: thepowerof12.jpg (651 KB, 1296x729) Image search: [Google]
thepowerof12.jpg
651 KB, 1296x729
do you need to win an owl to be elite?
>>
It sure as shit helps
>>
>>64060958
but it is necessary? can you be elite without an owl?
>>
If you're truly elite you should be able to lead your team to at least one owl win.
>>
>>64060903
Do you think Dan Marino is elite? Jim Kelly?
>>
>>64061012
do you?
>>
>>64060980
I think at least playoffs, if not 350+ a game, mobility makes you stand out. Overall, if you stay in the league long enough, eventually somebody is gonna think you are elite
>>
I think if you get a MVP you are elite. Winning the owl is a team effort and the QB seems to take all the credit.
>>
>>64060903

No, you don't. Marino is one of the greatest of all time, and never won one. Dilfer was below average and won one.
>>
>>64061122
let me clarify

winning an owl doesn't make you elite but i think you do need to win an owl to be elite

an owl doesn't make dilfer better than marino but it does make manning better than marino.
>>
>>64061145
>you do need to win an owl to be elite
I disagree because I would call one of the greatest QBs of all time (Marino) "elite."
>>
>>64061191
but you're japan so your opinion doesn't matter desu
>>
>>64061370
I agree with everything Japan wrote
>>
File: 7611738-e1378450505515.jpg (10 KB, 224x180) Image search: [Google]
7611738-e1378450505515.jpg
10 KB, 224x180
>>64060903
Nope
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.