[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Eagles MVP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 207x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 207x250
>>
>>64052525
I hope your joking
>>
Who was that hot ref chick?
>>
>>64052602
ur mom fukker
>>
>>64052525

Is that Tom Brady? I can't tell white people apart.
>>
>>64052602
your mom
>>
kek

didnt the eagles have like 100 penalty yards against them before the pats even had one call?
>>
That's a really weird photo of Malcolm Jenkins, dressed up in whiteface wearing a referee uniform
>>
>>64052677
>>64052690
My mom's pussy is good so possible
>>
>>64052595
Eagles are a bunch of cheaters
>>
>>64052602
Your maternal guardian
>>
>>64052602
Your mum m8
>>
>>64052730
but your dads boypussy is much better
>>
>>64052525
Why is Riley Cooper wearing a ref uniform and why isn't he holding a decapitated head of a nigger?
>>
>>64052798
My dad has a chode
>>
The only real thing to gripe about to the refs was the no call dpi on amendola that led to a 100 yard pick 6. I mean, the ball was thrown, and the defender just shoves him as the ball is coming in.

But other than that, the pats special teams and defense just fucking sucked the giant dick. Brady threw the ball really well, but his receivers are just so fucking terrible. They need to install hoops on their heads with nets, so brady can just throw it in there, no catching required. Fucking lafell choke artist piece of shit.
>>
>>64052602
the worst ref in the NFL
>>
>>64053195
>lafell sucks he drops so many balls
>cam Newton just sucks, Brady will make him elite
We warned you bruh. We have the worst wr core in the league yet we let him walk. He sucks and always will.
>>
>>64052525
Hahah you're such a faggot
>>
>>64057180
U a fuckin fag
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.