[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La liga General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Suarezbeingalittleshitagain.webm (401 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Suarezbeingalittleshitagain.webm
401 KB, 640x360
>MESSI
edition

Should Suarez get a ban for this?

Why wasn't Suarez called offside on his goal?

How much are Uefalona bribing the league refs?

Will Ronaldo score a legit goal this season, which is not a tap in or penalty?

Will Gary Neville be able to take Valencia into the Champions League again this year?

Is Atletico Madrid a title contestant with their recent form?
>>
Literally all good strikers do this stuff. It's all about mind games and shit.

Also it was a very tight decision and it was basically a guessing game
>>
>>64026790
>All good strikers do this stuff
Bullshit m8
>>
>la liga general

I wish m8, but all the britbongs are too insecure
>>
>>64026861
Same fag Danish Real Madrid fan desu
>>
>>64026790
>Literally all good strikers do this stuff. It's all about mind games and shit.
You know how I know you're a fan, not a player?
>>
Also Guti mad as fuck.
Trying emoji like pique. Getting a point away at Valencia isn't even bad(Considering Real threw the title away against Valencia last year lel) . Getting kicked out of the Copa is pretty bad.

Guti cannot handle the banter.
>>
>>64026917
I was a centre back at u-21 for a former Prem team. Surely not the best level but strikers who always gave you a quick kick, elbow or stamp had far more presence than some faggot who just tried to spin you.
>>
>>64026917
It's true, though.
>>
>>64026933
Valencia played on a whole nother level last season, and at the end of it they had the motivation of potentially getting into the CL, so every point was being fought for. They've been terrible this year and haven't been able to convert chances
>>
Not many FAs do retroactive bans due to post-match video evidence.

The english FA is nuts about it though.
>>
>>64027138
if its not reported by the ref in the end it literally doesn't matter
>>
>>64027147
Yeah pretty much.
>>
File: vcfvsbfc9.webm (2 MB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
vcfvsbfc9.webm
2 MB, 889x500
>there are still people who believe paco alcacer wont be world class within a few years
>>
>>64026944
Top level strikers don't do this because they have 20 cameras on them. Suarez just keeps forgetting, Costa too.
>>
>>64027200
sweet strike desu senpai
>>
Is Suarez back to his cheeky cunt form now? I thought he phased out of it after the bite ban.
>>
>>64027235
He goes back when the going gets tough.
>>
>>64027206
Cameras in Spain mean nothing, Anders. It's the only league in Europe where the incident HAVE to be reported in referee report to start disciplinary action. If it isn't mentioned in the report it pretty much didn't happen. See Costa's spitting on Ramos or Pepe's stamp on Messi's hand incident for example, literally nothing happened. Players know this, that's why you have so much cuntish behavior in La Liga in contrast to EPL.

Only once in its history was a player suspended based on the video evidence (Kluivert, don't remember which year).
>>
>send out your reserves to play barca
>managerless
>still get a point

I thought barca were good?

I thought Messi, neymar and suarez were the best 3 players in the world?

This is what /sp/ told me
>>
>Last night at the Mestalla a 43 year old Valencia fan suffered a heart attack celebrating Santi Mina's late equaliser against Barcelona and died on the way to the hospital.

wew
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.