[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This isn't a sports movie. No underdog story. No dream season.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1448669495108.jpg (137 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1448669495108.jpg
137 KB, 534x629
This isn't a sports movie.
No underdog story.
No dream season.
Another meme team playoff series.

See you guys next year at 8-4.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 750x563
>mfw a bunch of uneducated hick cornfarming irrelevant pigfuckers thought Iowa Community College - Iowa City campus would actually compete for a national title near me
>my face when Iowa is the least relevant state in the Midwest and one of the five most irrelevant states in the country
>my face when an Iowan fucked his cousin near me
>my face when crossing the Illinois border into Iowa is like crossing from South Korea into North Korea

GET FUCKED COCKEYES, ENJOY BEING POOR SISTERFUCKING REJECT FARMERS FOR LIFE
ENJOY FFA IN HIGH SCHOOL BEING THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE
THANK YOU BASED SPARTY

MICHIGAN STATE + ILLINOIS BIG TEN CO-CHAMPIONS
>>
>>64023250
I will never understand what Iowa did to deserve this kind of talk.
>>
The B1G West kinda sucks, so you should be back next year Iowabro
>>
>>64023485
They'll finish third next season, NW and Wiscy will both be better

Ignoring the shitposter above you, Illinois looks like they're on the upswing too so they may compete for third
>>
its pretty damn embarrassing the way it went down

they ran it the fuck down iowas throat, no questions, no trickery, no nothing

they just slammed it and it worked, even though iwoa knew it was coming

the pundits were right man....good teams dont let that happen
>>
>>64023094
What's it like to watch the meme dream become a nightmare?

My team's entire season was a nightmare so I want to know what it was like to have hope
>>
>>64023524
>22 play drive
>"Shoved down their throats"

That's Aussie level shitposting, mate.
>>
>>64023624
did you watch the last 10 or so plays?

MSU just kept running it between the tackles for 4-5 yards. Iowa had no answer, and did nothing to stop it.

That is the definition of shoving it down their throats.
>>
File: thhhhtp.jpg (73 KB, 556x636) Image search: [Google]
thhhhtp.jpg
73 KB, 556x636
>>64023250
Whoa there
>>
Hey man that was a good game. Good luck next year
>>
Man did Ferentz fuck up. That was some of the worst clock management I can remember seeing.
>>
>>64023250
>Illinois
Who?

Is that the FCS school where Tony Romo played?
>>
File: 1443300275102.png (203 KB, 833x979) Image search: [Google]
1443300275102.png
203 KB, 833x979
>>64023250
>that school
>that post
>>
File: 1447007207282.jpg (54 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1447007207282.jpg
54 KB, 535x462
>>64023250
>mfw the irrelevant part of illinois (i.e. everything outside of chicago) thinks they're any better than the rest of the corn-fucking, dead end midwest
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.