[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw one of the few teams in your conference you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 400x400
>tfw one of the few teams in your conference you don't hate just cuc.ked one of the teams you hate most out of a shot at relevance

Based Sparty
Cockeyes get fucked, enjoy living in the most irrelevant midwest state and not having a world class city

Enjoy being corn farmers

Enjoy somehow being a less relevant state than fucking indiana
>>
I'm in the marching band and hyped as fuck that i get to spend christmas with my family instead of watching a 5-7 team lose. We didn't deserve a bowl
>>
I wouldn't call Champagne a ''world class city'' but whatever floats your boat
>>
>>64025868
It's Champaign. And yea Illinois outside of Cook County is completely indistinguishable from Iowa. Doesn't stop the "Chicagoans" in Naperville and downstate hicks from acting like they live on Manhattan fucking Island because there's a city a few hours away that shares absolutely none of their culture.
>>
>>64025905
Champaign has wolfram and volition.
Iowa has nothing.
>>
>>64022989
Its not ideal that you're still in the BIG10 but for now, I don't think it'll put a dagger in the heart of the conference.
>>
>>64027387
Firstly, we've been in since the beginning. Secondly, we're experiencing some considerable turmoil at the moment, so we'll be shit for some time, but we'll be back to our usual mid-standings spot soon enough.
>>
>>64025905
Champaign is pretty okay desu
>>
>>64025861
What team?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 236x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 236x318
People don't appreciate that illinois is super state, #1!!!
>>
>>64022989
That picture is racist
>>
>>64031168
The picture isn't
The white boy who wore the outfit and spazzed out was
>>
> Illinois insulting someone for being corn farmers
>>
>>64022989
Your disgrace of a school, on the field and in the classroom, is the biggest waste of my taxdollars.
>>
>>64032491
>in the classroom

citation needed
>>
>>64025905
>acting like they live on Manhattan
Ironically there actually is a Manhattan, Illinois
>>
>implying anyone in Chicago cares about college
>>
>>64032491
>in the classroom

Iowa is a fucking community college. UIUC is one tier below world-class.
>>
>>64034738

They need to put UChicago and its 88 Nobel prizes back into the conference. Why the fuck did the B1G disgrace itself academically by admitting Nebraska? Why, they are o better academically than an SEC football factory "university"
>>
>>64034835
UIUC is only elite because they keep importing asians who can't speak english.
>>
>>64037981
That's every major university to be fair
>>
>>64034835
U of I is at best the 3rd best university in Illinois. You could make the case for 4th with Illinois Tech being better.
>>
>>64047551
>3rd best football program in state
>3rd best basketball program in state
>1st in racist mascots in state

go illini
>>
>>64025905
Champaign isn't great but it's still better than most of iowa
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.