[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does ESPN do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1448433158110.jpg (517 KB, 992x608) Image search: [Google]
1448433158110.jpg
517 KB, 992x608
>>
>>64018831
Because the Lebron meme is stale.
>>
Do what?
>>
>>64018926

over saturate Curry on their homepage
>>
>>64018831
what the fuck are you talking about? autismspeaks.org you need it
>>
ESPN doesn't exist to report sports news. It exists to make money, and the best way to do that is to write articles that people want to read, regardless of whether those articles accurately reflect the current state of sports or not.
>>
niggers, normies and chads like espn and american sport in general
>>
yah, because this is the first time theyve focused entirely on one player
>>
>>64019015
Should they not talk about the best player playing well?
>>
>>64018831
>mixed jesus

kek'd
>>
File: why.jpg (23 KB, 445x311) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
23 KB, 445x311
>>64019107
>best player
>curry

pick one faggot
>>
People who complain about ESPN yet still use their media (other than watching live sports) are worse than ESPN itself. You realize by visiting their website and talking about them you're contributing to the problem? Or are you too fucking stupid to grasp that concept?
>>
>>64019137
You're deflecting the point. Should they write articles only about the 76ers? Why do soany of you neckbeards here hate success?
>>
>>64018831

>curry signs deal with meme subreddit

GOT EM

>>64019158

look at the picture, you Asperger lurker, it's from a week ago. doubt OP even made this or even visits ESPN
>>
>>64019187

>Should they write articles only about the 76ers?

I'd be fine with this.
>>
The great thing about the internet is that you can click the x and go to a different site.
>>
>>64019196
Doesn't matter. Just ignore that shit. Nothing comes from reposting or complaining about it. Everyone with a functional brain knows it's crap. ESPN caters to preteens and casual fans, demographics which aren't going away.
>>
>1000 reasons why mixed race people are better than you

>2015
>not having mixed heritage
>>
>>64018831
>MEME SHOT NOT INCLUDED
what "meme shot"?
>>
File: 1449111535267.png (73 KB, 908x366) Image search: [Google]
1449111535267.png
73 KB, 908x366
This is my favourite /sp/ post of all time
>>
>>64018831
i mean, the big news right now is the Warrior's record setting start and Kobe retiring so all the articles about that.

are you surprised? what do you think they should be talking about?
>>
Jordan got that treatment and he's not as good as Steph. At least it's consistent
>>
I had no reason to believe it was fake until after the first 2 headlines
>>
>>64018831
Take a break man, it's kinda sad how much another man affects your life.
>>
>>64018831
That's some next level autism
>>
>>64021886
>>64021959

curryfag spotted
>>
Curry's face is too round and his eyes are too light
>>
ESPN can keep this up cuz it allows everyone to focus on GS and forget that the spurs are 17-4. I hope they keep this streak til we play them Jan 25
>>
>>64018877

ESPN dropped LeBron for this curry faggot pretty sad desu
>>
>>64023868
something wrong with liking a successful player
we child now?

100% certain that all the Curry haters are the kind of guys who are facists about musical tastes, too.
>>
in all seriousness ESPN's new website design is/was unforgivable trash

that and killing grantland, I just dunno man
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.