[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After watching Alabama and Florida play I can comfortably say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
After watching Alabama and Florida play I can comfortably say that I can't wait till Oklahoma plays Alabama.
They won't be able to make the excuse that this game didn't matter to them this time. Although I'm sure some of the fans will find a way to make an excuse.
>>
though watching this Clemson game, it looks like Clemson could very well lose this tonight. Will make the playoffs very interesting
>>
>>64017049
Bamafag here. OU is the only team in contention that really worries me. I wouldn't be surprised if those niggas threw all over our shitty secondary. Our pass rush is good but idk if that's enough.

I do think y'all would have a rough time stopping Henry.
>>
If we had a single WR that could get open I think we could win against anyone. Our absolutely anemic passing game will be our undoing.

Oh well. Fuck you and Roll Tide.
>>
>>64017852
Fuck you too, respectfully of course.
>>
>>64017784
>not worried about Iowa
Don't say I didn't warn you
>>
>>64018621
It's not that Iowa just flat out sucks or something. It's just that they don't do anything that Bama can't handle. MSU is about the same. Pro style, run-heavy offenses with solid defense. Look at the score of this game. And though Alabama isn't unbeatable, obviously, its pretty much common knowledge you won't do it by trying to beat them at their own game.

See: aTm 2012, OU 2014 Sugar Bowl, aOSU last year, OM last two years.
Also see: LSU the last 5 years
>>
It will be MSU vs Alabama. There's no way Oklahoma doesn't drop to 4th after sitting this week out
>>
>>64023302
this, oklahoma should beat clemson but who knows
>>
MSU is a meme team that should have at least 3 losses. Not to mention they struggled against a horrible Oregon team as well.
>>
This is going to be a good game.
BOOMER
>>
>>64023359
If they should have three losses why are they 12-1?
>>
>>64018621
RIP IOWA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBqW621YjAs
>>
>>64023509
I don't understand why anyone would want to have any single song blaring for 10 hours, let alone boomer sooner.
>>
THE PLAYOFFS ARE GOING TO BE SHIT

THE TOP FOUR ARE A FRAUD
>>
>>64024014
Rectum-ravaged kekeye detected. The 4 best teams made it, including the one that beat anOSU
>>
>>64024038
This, the only thing that's questionable is that offsides call during the Clemson game
>>
>>64018621
L O L
O
L
>>
>>64018621
Anon...
I have some bad news for you
>>
>>64018621
>THE
>CITY
>OF
>YOU
>>
>>64023371
SOONER!
>>
>>64018621
Lel
>>
>>64023943
Because it's the GOAT fight song
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.