[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Canadian ski resort? I'm looking at moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: snowboard.jpg (54 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
snowboard.jpg
54 KB, 594x395
What is the best Canadian ski resort?

I'm looking at moving over to Canada for next season and I'm trying to pick the best resort. From what I've seen Whistler Blackcomb seems to be the best and it's what I'm going to aim for, but what would be the next best?

I only really care about park and freestyle snowboarding not really runs or anything like that. Also for nightlife and general community and stuff.

If anyone knows of like a good snowboard forum that could introduce me to that would be great also cheers.
>>
Move to bc
There are about a billion glorious mountain ranges
Whistler is based and so is jasper+ banf
>>
>>64016107
This
Fernie is fucking GOAT
>>
>>64016107
What would say the top ones are in BC?
>>
>>64016329
Fernie and Kicking Horse
Whistler is overrated and has shit tier snow
>>
>>64016321
So much fucking snow
Grew up near there
>>64016329
Whistler sunshine revelstoke
Really like kicking horse too
If you like backcountry shit go to revelstoke
Should be a good winter
>>
>3 hours to get to the top
>10 minutes to get down
>trillions of annoying foreigners clogging everything
whistler
>>
>>64016516
Fernie is a pretty fun town too
Try to make it up there every winter
>>
Everyone in Banff is australian or chinese so you would probably fit in there
>>
All my Aussie friends live/board in Revelstoke if that means anything.
>>
>>64016612
>Montana bowl
Thanks for the shout out neighbor
>>
>>64016612
>an entire area for cats

What the fuck m8
>>
>>64016612
>>64016516
>>64016431
All I really care about is riding park. Do these places have decent parks and pipes set up? I want to go to the mountain with the most variety and set up
>>
>>64017168
I'm not a knuckle dragger so I can't help you there m8
>>
>>64017168
Use Google faggot
>>
>>64016612
Lmao the east coast is so fucking bad compared to that sex
>>
>>64015992
literally anywhere in bc

the ones that people rave about are whistler and kicking horse, my sister worked at whistler and mount panorama, i visited and it was fucking great at both
>>
>>64017168
You don't need to move to Canada to ride park poser. You can do that literally anywhere there is snow. I bet you suck so bad.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.