[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: a.png (42 KB, 859x487) Image search: [Google]
a.png
42 KB, 859x487
wut
>>
wo

lesta r top bints u cheky kunt
>>
>>64007809

>nearly halfway through the season
>Leicester City have twice as many points as PL champions Chelshit
>>
>there's a decent chance that Leicester City, who were in League 1 in 2009, will be top of the Premier League at Christmas in 2015
>>
Best league in the world m7.
>>
>there are people who would rather watch le messi and le ronaldo score tap-ins every week against literal whos than this
>>
So at what point does it stop being a meme? When do we take them seriously as title challengers?
>>
>>64007809

LEI'STER

MOST GOALS SCORED

LESS LOSSES

Le ELECTED TO WIN UNDERDOGS
>>
>>64008117
I'd say if they are still 1st/2nd in Jan/Feb
>>
>>64008117
new year
if they are top at new year then effectively they ARE in the title race
>>
Who /EXCITED/ here?
>>
>Garth Crooks unironically believes Liverpool will win the league when they're not even above Tottenham
>>
>>64008117
If they are 1st or 2nd at 25 GP
>>
>>64008253
>all these shitposting

>They deny the facts:

Look @ the standings
>>
>>64008117
after about 36 games
>>
File: dexter face when.gif (978 KB, 245x234) Image search: [Google]
dexter face when.gif
978 KB, 245x234
>>64007809
>15 games played
>none of top team has 10 win in the league yet
>>
*sigh*
Another veiled attempt at putting down Man U? Colour me surprised /sp/.
>>
are Leicester at least guaranteed champions league next season??? because that would be pretty amazing
>>
>>64007809
>6 points separating 1st and 5th
>no team has won 10 in the league
>no team in the top 5 has a goal difference much higher or lower than the other 4

Based parity
>>
>>64010867
fuck no

we'd have to get to February/March for the last team to lose chances of a title, let alone top 4 locks
>>
Da swans can make a comeback.
>>
Don't worry OP, after Xmas normal service will resume.
>>
>>64008117
If they are still in the top 4 after 2 months from now. It would be very difficult for them but because manure shitteh arselel and spurs are shit and they play counterattacking plays, they have a decent to good chance of surviving the next few games up to February
>>
I have a theory that the real Mourinho is coaching Leicester and there is an importer coaching Chelsea

Leicester: defensive tactics, fast transitions, deadly counter attacks. Win games with 35% possession and few shots on goal.

Chelsea: possession football, slow transitions, attacking players too lazy to help defense, trying to pass the ball to the opposite goal (until the other team is defending with 9 players). Lose games with 65% possession a a lot of (ineffectual shots on goal). Weak, non-physical players.
>>
>>64012312
That was a pretty gay
>>
>>64012312
Funny enough Ranieri used to manage Chelsea. They probably want him back now
>>
>>64007809
CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.