[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he have potential?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lucas-moura1.jpg (5 KB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
lucas-moura1.jpg
5 KB, 390x260
People used to say he was on par with Neymar, and could become a world class player. But he's almost always on the bench. What do you think SP?
>>
>People used to say he was on par with Neymar
what people? when?

Neymar was winning the Libertadores while this guy was doing fuck all.
>>
He should have joined Man Utd when he had the chance
>>
I've never heard people saying he was as good as Neymar

Neymar has always been good, he's one of the few GOAT material players in the world
>>
>>63992872
youtube player, mad dribbles

shit douglas costa in reality
>>
>>63993453
this desu

BUT

he's better than Cavani, and not starting at PSG is a travesty. He was the 2nd best player in the pitch against RM (after DiMemeria)

Highly related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veMxy7GOgJc

he's likely world-class material in a couple years, but not ever "best player in the world" material
>>
>>63992872
>People used to say he was on par with Neymar
lol, who? if he learned to finish maybe...
>>63993138
he's an wasteful player, van gaal would permabench his ass after one match because he dared to do something other than a side/back pass
>>
He became overrated when Football Manager accidentally made his potential ability too high a few years ago and people thought he was going to be a god.
>>
>>63994140
In become a legend mode of PES 2015 and 2016 he becomes insanely good, and becomes one of the world's best around 2019-2024
>>
He has power, speed and skills. Too bad he doesn't have a brain. Back when he still played in Brazil it was already said that his main flaw was his decision making. It's been 3 years now and he hasn't changed a bit. Overall Lucas is still a dangerous player if used correctly, and he'd definitely become a serious threat to anyone if he learnt his brain exists for a reason. I highly doubt that will happen, though.
>>
>>63995749
Dude, on fifa career mode at the moment he's currently rated at 94 in the 2019-2020 season. Does he have that MUCH potential? It seems like in video game's he becomes one of the greatest.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.