[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder there are people on /sp/ right now who consider this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Reminder there are people on /sp/ right now who consider this to be a sport
>>
>>63986633
lel
>>
>>63986633
MMGAY should be the next one out, along with /bet/ /trb/ and /fifa/ then this board will be even better.
>>
>>63986633
>he pinnacle of fighting sports
kek
>>
File: Arianny-Celeste-ufc-fan-ex.jpg (16 KB, 480x246) Image search: [Google]
Arianny-Celeste-ufc-fan-ex.jpg
16 KB, 480x246
>/heem/
>>
File: check em.png (1 MB, 1252x880) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
1 MB, 1252x880
>>63986633
>>63986844
nice
>>
lal
>>
MMA is the Smash Mouth of sports.
>>
>>63987040
Hey now, you're an All Star
>>
Why isn't this already in /asp/? This is an alternative "sport"
>>
>>63987050
gert ur gaem on
>>
>>63987095
Because MMA is much more popular than Boxing right now. Boxing should be the one going to /asp/, since it's fake, gay, utterly shit, and dead.
>>
>>63986633
>webm ending in an odd number resolution

Are you new here?
>>
>>63986633

>Mom said it's my turn to play!
>>
>>63986892
She looked so much cuter without the bolt-on melons.
>>
>>63986633

I like how the judge isn't even watching for the vast majority of the clip.
>>
File: toast.jpg (696 KB, 2676x2482) Image search: [Google]
toast.jpg
696 KB, 2676x2482
>>63987457
Boxing is shit but look at the numbers: boxing is much bigger than mma.
And once Brock and GSP walked they had no mega-stars, so theyve been hyping the fuck out of Ronda and Conor, and ronda is now dead.
If Conor loses to Aldo, the UFC is toast.
>>
>>63987457
>Because MMA is much more popular than Boxing right now.

Only burgers follow MMA. The reason is they're shit at boxing now so they pretend not to care
>>
ufc is annoying as fuck, just watch kickboxing or boxing. nobody wants to get really into two guys "grappling" and start understand the techniques of wrestling. you just want to see guys smack the shit out of each other and most people just watch it for a knockout not "oh yes that was an excellent tap out after 15 minutes of those guys rolling on the floor, me and my friends went crazy"
>>
I loved MMA, early days of the UFC and especially Pride FC and even went through my phase where I thought it was the greatest thing ever.
Boxing is superior is every way and quite frankly the UFC has been pretty shit for years now
Great boxing fight >>>>>> great MMA fight
Hope that paddy gets BTFO
>>
>mfw GOATnelo would put both these clowns in the hospital whilst making 50x their wages in one night
>>
>>63988505
I'll respect him when he takes that mandatory fight with Golovkin instead of vacating the title like a bitch which is what he's likely going to do
>>
>>63988202

>Only burgers follow MMA.

But, that's wrong you retard.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.