[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend has his professional boxing debut on Saturday! What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1200x900
My friend has his professional boxing debut on Saturday!
What are some words of wisdom to motivate and inspire him to victory?!
Besides the obvious "don't lose."
>>
I'll suck your dick if you win.
>>
Your style is impetuous, your defense is impregnable, and you're just ferocious, you want his heart, you want to eat his children, praise be to Allah.
>>
>>63984135
Tell him he will never be one of the greats, or make lots of money. But that you still love him and will take care of him when hes 50 and can't because of all the brain damage.
>>
'keep your guard up'

That will be 2000 dollars pls.
>>
>>63984225
Fuck him till he loves you
>>
File: 1446106837236.jpg (43 KB, 357x615) Image search: [Google]
1446106837236.jpg
43 KB, 357x615
>>63984135
get good
>>
>>63984135
I'll fuck you till you love me faggot
>>
>>63984289
This is freaking me out. That guy looks like the perfect mush of two very close friends of mine
>>
>>63984307
Fuck, you assholes are terrible. Hahaha he's actually really talented and will be a champion someday!
>>
>>63984384
Everybody thinks that about friends or family. Don't put any pressure on him, be positive but don't hype it. Just tell him to keep relaxed and get into the flow.
>>
>>63984443
Dude his amateur record was 185-4 and won international championships he's talented.
>>
>>63984455
>>63984384
Can we get a name? I want to watch it. Or at least when and where the fight is?
>>
>>63984455
That's a great record, no reason he can't do it. Going pro is still a big jump, got to take the pressure off. Good luck to him.
>>
>>63984498
>Can we get a name?
kek, the last thing this guy needs on fight one is a load of memeing spergs as his official supporters club.
>>
>>63984498

by professional fight he means some no name vs another no name in front of a crowd of 40 and 3 pigs at some random fairground
>>
>>63984135
Just do it

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/prefrontal-nudity/201510/stop-thinking-positively
>>
>>63984135
>I’m gonna make sure you talk about me, and your grandkids and kids after that gonna know about me…your great grandkids will say “wow, wasn’t that a bizarre individual?
>>
>>63984527
Two ways that people try and induce magic: chaotic screeching/flailing, Indifferent Vacuity.

That piece is talking about the second.
>>
>>63984498
It's not televised because it's a pro debut 4 rounder. Thanks for the motivation advice
>>
>>63984514
No I won't give a name or fight card. I honestly just wanted some great motivation advice. I wouldn't want some Internet jerk to harass him online or something and get is head of the fight game he should be totally focus on his upcoming fight. Thanks
>>
>>63984526
No it's on a major card. If you know boxing you know there are big fights this weekend.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.