[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the Packers. I hope their plane crashes into lambeau killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1441972428550.jpg (178 KB, 812x706) Image search: [Google]
1441972428550.jpg
178 KB, 812x706
Fuck the Packers. I hope their plane crashes into lambeau killing tens of thousands of their fans at once.

Worst fans in the NFL.

They don't deserve to keep winning like this. I hope they all die and I hope Rodgers gets shot.
>>
>>63979822
Green Bay doesn't have the kind of gun crime your shithole city has. Stay suicidal, lionsfag.
>>
>>63979855
>lionsfag

Nope. Try NFLfan.
>>
>>63979822
that would be a better fate than living in Detroit
>>
Whoa calm down. So does Rodgers get shot before or after he gets in a plane crash?
>>
>Detroit fan supporting violence

Color me surprised
>>
>>63980057
Gun shots on the plane cause it to crash
>>
lol it doesn't even matter m8

they fucking barely beat the lions like this, bullshit calls will not get them even close to beating elite teams. Its becoming increasingly obvious Packers aren't getting anywhere near the owl this year.
>>
>>63980099
>Detroit fan
>>
File: 1446469024174.jpg (270 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
1446469024174.jpg
270 KB, 500x740
NIGGA FUCK GREEN BAY FUCK WISCONSIN FUCK THE FUDGE PACKERS FUCK CHEESE

YALL JUST MAD CAUSE WE WONT LET YOU HAVE THE SHITTY U.P.
>>
File: cutler dwi.jpg (4 KB, 127x88) Image search: [Google]
cutler dwi.jpg
4 KB, 127x88
>>63980166
I'm with you OP. Fuck the packers.
>>
i havent been on /sp/ all game cause i was out drinking, can you supply me with the refball excuse?

if its the facemask call, it clearly was right
>>
File: whitesoxbaseball7.png (67 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
whitesoxbaseball7.png
67 KB, 285x276
>packers win again
It's not fair
>>
>>63979878
> NFLfan

Thats actually sad bro.
>>
>>63980140
With no survivors?
>>
>ITT: pucker haters gather to express their severe and very understandable dislike for them while using last night's debacle as the fuel for their fire.
I get it. It was a bad call. But the loins put themselves in that situation by doing virtually nothing offensively after the 1st quarter. I didn't give the loins a snowball's chance in hell bit hey at least they kept it close. It's all good though. If the puckers struggle against the loins, imagine what it could look like against tougher opponents
>inb4 any given Sunday viqueens douche
>>
>>63979855
of course it's all white numale sjw betas in Wisconsin. objectively the state of cûcks
>>
>>63980194
UP is objectively better than anything in the shit hole that is the lower peninsula
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.