[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your opinion of the 11-0 Panthers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6
what is your opinion of the 11-0 Panthers?
>>
Besides puckers, all teams they beat were below .500 at the time. So I have serious doubts.
>>
Cam Newton making poses and gestures during the game is gay as fuck.
>>
>>63970664
Cam Newton will fuck your mother. While he made you watch.

Then he would fuck you too.
>>
>>63970280
I like Cam's celebrations. Makes everybody butthurt for no reason
>>
>>63970280
most solid team.

i dont give a shit that they havent beat powerhouse teams. no powerhouse teams were put in front of them. its weird because if they had played the falcons in week 6, it would have been a victory against a 5-0 team. but when they play them next week, it'll be hurr durr they havent beat a real team.

as for the team they are all around solid. they can run, they can throw when they have to. the defense is full of players doing their jobs. their only weakness on D is nickel corner but thats why they got finnegan. december is when the panthers play their best football too. 16-0 is certainly feasible.
>>
>>63970699
Nah, my moms not into bestiality, f a m.

And I don't associate with "them".
>>
File: 1335489739671.jpg (47 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1335489739671.jpg
47 KB, 800x450
Any other Pantherbros afraid of facing Arizona in the playoffs again?
>>
>>63970280
Go win the Owl please. My team is ded.
-Packerfag
>>
>>63970280

I like the panthers but i wish Cam would get knocked the fuck out and brought back down to earth the arrogant nigger.
>>
They have yet to play the Falcons. A divisional team that will sweep the Panthers.
>>
>>63970893
>brought back down to earth
That was his first 4 seasons.
>>
>>63970910
People say shit like this every week and then the Panthers win. It's been 3 months.
>>
>>63971069
If they get their shit together. They are only team that poses a threat to their perfect record but their chances of making it to the Owl.
>>
>>63970280

Its pretty impressive. They still need to have a good postseason or it wont matter.
>>
>>63970280
Overrated
>>
>>63970280
Beta sport
>>
File: 1447115269163.png (180 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1447115269163.png
180 KB, 616x596
Don't think they'll go all the way but it's impressive regardless of what you think
Cam could sure use Steve Smith
Oh and watch the QB this entire board dickrides if taunts and shit make you angry, faggots
>>
This is gonna sound stupid, but they dont feel 11-0. Like the GS Warriors, they're by far the best in the league, and win big nearly every night. Rousey pre HEEM, she was destroying her opponents. I guess it wont sink in until they're 16-0.
>>
>>63971125
>implying anyone gives a shit about your opinion
>>
>>63970865
i'm a Panthers fan and Stewart is not a fucking top 5 RB. hes not even top 10
>>
>>63971209
he does all of his running in between the tackles. hes literally the best pass protecting rb. he makes guys miss and breaks tackles all day long. his only knock is injuries. the reason his stats arent so gaudy is they were trying to save him so he's fresh toward the end of the season.

i think its more of a testament to how shitty rbs are these days though.
>>
>>63970865
>>63971209
Kek. No doubt. Agree with olsen. And marcell reece outta oakland is best fullback f a m
>>
>>63970699
You have some gay ass fantasies bro
>>
>>63971265
trying to save him? He is second in the league in rushing attempts and is fucking 31st in YPC at 3.9
Hes good at blocking, yeah, but hes not that great of a runner.
>>
>>63971304
Yeah, tell me about it.
>>
>>63971166
That's because they are statistically the worst 11-0 team of all time.
>>
>>63970280
Great team. Haters tears are delicious.
>>
>>63970865
>muh scrambling
I don't care if he thinks he's a runningback. He can't throw the football.
>>
>>63972308
That is blatantly false. Cam isn't always super accurate but he can make every throw in an NFL playbook and he has one of the strongest arms in the history of the league. The whole myth that he can't throw is bullshit that is perpetuated by idiots.
>>
They proved me wrong during the season. Anything is better than Patriots winning again, so I'll def be rooting for them to go all the way.
>>
>>63971857
>haters
the 90's called, they want their slang back
>>
>>63970280
They are the Iowa of the NFL. They are literally begging to be exposed
>>
>>63971166
That's because they're 10-1
>>
Bengals are better
>>
Their fans haven't been this excited sense they were Seahawks fans last year.
>>
>>63978401

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-consensual_sex

that was abuse
>>
>>63972772
Spotted the hater
>>
>>63970280
POLL:

How hard would you be laughing if the Aints pull a fast one on the Panthers?
>>
>>63972772
Tyrone called, he wants to know when he can see your lady @ the kekshed
>>
Hope they go 19-0 to piss white bois off.
>>
>>63978774
Wouldn't surprise. Aints are going to play fuck you football
>>
Well Cam is the most likable player in the game right now. You guys should see "Inside the NFL" segment with him mic'd up if you haven't already.

Then you've got based River Boat Ron, best gifs on /sp/.

They're like the perfect antidote to the dour, serious Pats. The two teams couldn't be more different. It would make for a great super bowl.
>>
>>63971125
I disagree but Poland is objectively one of the best countries on this planet.
>>
>>63978839

as a massively racist bostonfag, i sincerely think $cam is an okay guy. he's got that Gronkian youthful exuberance that others mistake for vain showmanship.
>>
They're the real deal. Worst 11-0 team in history? This weekend they'll be the worst 12-0 team in history, then the worst 13-0 team in history, etc.
>>
>>63979082
nicely put
>>
>>63979332

only fans of shitty teams think this
>>
beat shitty, struggling teams

massively overrated
>>
>>63978822
That's what I was thinking. I was at the game when the Aints beat the Falcons this season. I'd get a kick out of my cities team beating another undefeated team.
>>
week 1 they had a defensive battle with the fucking jaguars

cam's stats from that game
18/31 175 yards passing, 1 passing TD, 1 int, 2 sacks for 17 yards, and a passer rating of 71.3

14 carries for 35 yards, 2.5 average.
>>
>>63979942
If there's a bigger trap game for the cats it's the saints. I'm sure Atlanta will get it back together for them as well.
>>
>>63979758
11 shitty, struggling teams.

That's nearly half the league.
>>
>NFC
>relevant
pick 1 and only 1
When they make to the super bowl, the will be blown out by based Brock
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 716x771) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 716x771
Mostly indifferent. Slightly positive, but only very slightly.

I'm not necessarily rooting for them to go 19-0 but I wouldn't be terribly mad either.
>>
>>63970865
>greg olsen
>second best TE

I don't think so, Tim
>>
>>63972477
>strongest arm

lol

this is straight up delusion
>>
babby schedule.
>>
>>63981376
Several actually, Gresham, Eifert, Kelce, Clay, Bennett
>>
>>63981400

Nobody's talking about the patriots
>>
what happens in carolina
>>
>>63970280
He will choke in the playoffs. He always does
>>
They would beat the Patriots
>>
File: Steph curry 2.png (61 KB, 588x559) Image search: [Google]
Steph curry 2.png
61 KB, 588x559
Goat broship
>>
>>63983563
NASCAR
>>
>>63983566
Were talking about cam not matt Ryan. He has only been to the playoffs twice.
>>
Been getting fat on cupcakes all season but I'll still give them their props. Gotta respect 11-0. Still, I think they are good team, not a great team. Just don't see this as a team of destiny. My Pack was 15-1 a couple years back and unceremoniously knocked off. I see the same happening to this team. They get dumped by a real team such as they havent faced much this year thats getting hot at the right time.
>>
>>63970699
Fan of Cam Newgger has BBC fantasies.

No surprise there
>>
>>63970876
Kek.. This post...
>>
Win a playoff game & then we'll talk.
>>
>>63978774
My gf is a saints fan so I'm rooting for them this weekend.

I would have no sides if the Taints beat the cats
>>
>>63970280

Very low ELO for an undefeated team. Well rounded, but not really elite in any one category. Set up for a good shot at 16-0, set up for a good run at the Super Bowl, likely will get one but not both. More likely 16-0 than Owl, IMO. I see a weak remaining schedule, but I don't see good matchups for them against the Cardinals (who will likely be their barrier to winning the conference) or the Patriots (who they would likely play in the Owl if they did get there). Cards can throw deep bombs on the regular with a nice balanced defense, making them well suited to beat the Panthers. Pats would have healthy Edelman, Gronk, Amendola, and would do what they did to the Seahawks only more so; open up gaps in the midfield and carve the up through sneakily crafted mismatches. Pats defense would be adequate to stop run-game, which is the backbone of what Panthers do. Panthers haven't faced a passrush like Pats have. Long ball will be their only option, and that's the weakest part of the Panthers' offense.

16-0 good chance, Owl there's a moderate chance. Low chance of both.
>>
>>63983532

What is the combined records of the teams the Pats have beaten, relative to the teams the Panthers have beaten?
>>
>>63984043
Honestly our pass rush would overwelm Brady. Hell he threw several interceptions in our preseason bout. There defense has never faced a rushing attack like ours. Kuechly will probably kek Brady again and patsfags will spend a month whining while being shitposted in retaliation for their endless shitposting. Honestly if we get to the superb owl I think the team can win it.
>>
>>63984203

Brady is the fastest passer in the league, the o-line will finally be healthy, and if you try to rush Brady by blitzing he'll carve you up through the middle. You have to get to him with four or you're gonna get in a hole early.

Pre-season means nothing.

I can see your point about not having faced a rush attack like yours. We didn't really contain the Broncos very well, but we didn't have Hightower and he'll be back for the post-season. Prior to him leaving the game we were containing a competitive rushing team pretty well.

All teams shitpost, at a rate proportionate to how much attention that team is receiving. The Pats are always a team that gets talked about. Their shitposting is a function of how talked about their team is, not the qualities of Patsfan. All teamposting is shitposting.
>>
>>63984129
I believe Carolina has beaten more .500 and + teams this season, might be remembering incorrectly
>>
>>63970280
best team in NFL
>>
>>63984462

This was calculated prior to this past weekend, so Broncos have obviously beaten the Pats since then...

Opponent record minus Patriots games 46-45 (.505)

Opponent record minus Panthers games 48-54 (.471)

Others....

Opponent record minus Broncos games 45-48 (.483)

Opponent record minus Bengals games 43-47 (.478)

Opponent record minus Cardinals games 42-50 (.467)

Opponent record minus Vikings games 43-51 (.457)
>>
>>63970754
And it shouldn't be ?
The Falcons back then were winning everything with Julio Jones being a god.
Now they have lost to everyone,why should this victory have the same value of one 7 weeks ago ?
>>
>>63970865
>best fullback
Who is Patrick Dimaco
>>
>>63981376
And Peyton Manning has the most TDs ever.
total yards don't count.someone said he has less than 4 YPC.That isn't a top 5 running back.
>>
I've never been a fan of the panthers but it is really cool to see a team come out of nowhere like they have.
>>
>>63971166
>Warriors (20-0)

Holy shit. How often does a winning streak like that happen?
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.