[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If thomas müller would be a brit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
He would be the most hyped player of our time, probably with a 200M€ pricetag

I mean look at some of his stats
>CL
3 finals
1 win
75 games (33 goals, 16 assists)
>Bundesliga
84 goals, 78 assists
4 title wins
>WC
1 win, 1x 3rd place
Goldenboot 2010 at age 20
10 goals, 6 assists
Overall 68 caps for germany (31 goals, 27 assists)

Yet this guy gets barely rated, why?

Can you name one player with better stats at his age?
>>
>>63950714

>if Müller was Brazilian

Mullinho+Coutinho+Firmino
Its our year la
>>
System babby
>>
This guy does absolutely nothing, except...score.
It's strange.
>>
He's been the 4th main player of Bayern (behind Robben, Ribéry and Neuer), that's mostly why he's not hyped.
>>
>>63950761
Literally the opposite of a system babby tbqh fammy
>>
>>63950747
>tf
>tt
>od
>>
>>63950714
Because he looks shit
>>
>>63950787
anarchic elder?
>>
>>63950714
Wenger on Muller 25:58 onward
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8xN9Hu0jJ0
>>
File: CDJBlSgXIAIWLwd.jpg (106 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
CDJBlSgXIAIWLwd.jpg
106 KB, 1023x682
BEST BANTZ MAN
SIEG HEIL
>>
>>63951158
Mad man
>>
How is barely rated? When rumours came out that United wanted him for €80 nobody laughed at the price. They laughed at United because they knew a great player like Muller would have no interest in them.
>>
He's just Jamie Vardy in a world class team
>>
>>63950714
Do people have Muller even in their top 20 usually?

Must be frustrating for him to have accomplished so much yet have no one rate him.
>>
>>63951437
Most people would pick zlatan instead of him because muh blooters against bastia
>>
Because he looks really clumsy with the ball on his feet and his shooting technique is strange, but effective. It's like he scores with his shin every time. It's hard for workhorses to be rated, people would rate Fabregas before Ramires for example even if the first is absolute dogshit right now.
>>
>>63950714
The thing is, he doesn't really score that many league goals.
Until this season 13 was his best record.
He wouldn't have the same hype if didn't play and perform for Germany and win buyernwinslol every year.
Brits would think of him as a very good and reliable player but not a superstar.
>>
He has such a punchable face
>>
>>63950714

He has an impressive resume and a knack for scoring goals but that's pretty much everything there is to say about him, there is not one outstanding attribute that defines him.

Do you think he would be able to lead Bayern without Robben, Ribery and Neuer? Or Barca, RM? Do you see him as the main player in a team like Man U, Chelsea, PSG? Me personally I don't see him as a central piece, more like a really good supporting cast
>>
>>63950714
>le very talented plays amazing scores a lot man

Oh wait those are positive things, yeah he's a top tier player and one of the best in the world.
>>
>>63951558
this, 13 is nothing special
>>
>>63951657
he's already the leader of the current bayern team and has been since schweinsteiger left
>>
>>63951011
hue
>>
Top 5 player in the world desu
>>
He sure looks like one.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.