[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World Cup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT YOUR 2018 WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS.

Prove me wrong Europeens, you can't, we dominated England last year and now we're going to dominate Argentina, Brazil, Germany, all of you.

And the best part about it? We don't even care and you do and you're still going to lose LOL
>>
Putin wont let it happen lads
>>
>>63949928
Shut up, I don't even know what country you are but I bet it's some European shit hole
>>
>>63949920
>we dominated england last year

Oh boy
>>
>>63949920
>implying dominating England is an accomplishment
Haven't they been shit for the last couple of decades?
>>
>>63949948
We did, got way further than you and we didn't even try
>>
File: usa-today-8789451.0[1].jpg (607 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
usa-today-8789451.0[1].jpg
607 KB, 2400x1600
But we just defeated you 4-1 in a game where nerman only played one half.

And 6-1 agg in U23, which will be just ready for the next WC.
>>
So if USA are world champions, what does that make jamica? universe champions?
>>
>>63950148
It was a friendly, we weren't even trying, come see me when the real thing starts and we eliminate your monkey ass
>>
File: englandsbraves.png (2 MB, 1520x2656) Image search: [Google]
englandsbraves.png
2 MB, 1520x2656
>>63950172
>So if USA are world champions, what does that make jamica? universe champions?

>be jamaican
>move to england for a career in "sawka"
>naturalize and get called up for the NT
>proceed not to win jack shit in the next 15 years, often being eliminated in the group stages of international tournaments
>look back to the motherland
>realize all the trophies they're lifting and glories they're sharing with a far more successful squad
>cry alone at night in your bed made of money
>>
>only drawing 1:1 with >us
>at Letzigrund
>>
>>63950183
>It was a friendly, we weren't even trying

Clearly, neither were we, considering >Rafinha, >Lucas Moura and >>>>>>Davirgin Luiz were starters and Nerman only played one half. and your only goal was a penalty.

But it's cute how you tried.
>>
>>63950207
k monkey
>>
>>63950249
AGGRESSIVELY FURIOUS
>>
File: br.jpg (276 KB, 1000x824) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
276 KB, 1000x824
>>63950259
>>
>>63950232
USA almost beat Germany last year and you lost 7-1, USA will dominate you, pick up a new sport like favela garbage pile climbing
>>
>>63950272
cute tbqh
>>
>>63949920
>2018 WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS
>not England

Once football comes home in 2016, we'll be claiming the world cup too
>>
Highly unlikely just looking at the players. The real trouble is that due to their ages, you'd have to expect Dempsey, Howard and Beasley to either not be picked or just be bit-part players. Altidore will likely be your main striker. Honestly I think you'd be lucky to make it past the group stages, but it surely could be done.
>>
>Losing to Jamaica at home
>Losing to Mexishit

kek
>>
>tfw the usa into soccerball meme died this year

with dempsey and donovan retiring, our squad hasn't been this devoid of talent in literally decades

divegrass is dead in the states and I love it
>>
>>63949920
>we dominated England last year
>USA haven't played England in 5 years
>The last time the US beat England it was 1993

>>63950207
>This one hue that hates England and posts the same image in any thread where England is even mentioned
Obsession tbqhwy
>>
>>63950502
They really do have a bit of a problem in 2018. Their current important players will be too old, yet the promising talents like Carter-Vickers, and Pulisic will be barely 20.
>>
>Englel has based muscular Vardy meow
Fear.jpg
>>
England really is pathetic, they all grow up only playing soccer and in the USA the only people that play soccer are girls and booger eaters afraid to play football and we still do better than them in the world cup
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.