[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does an entire division go sub .500 this late in the season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: NFC-East[1].jpg (27 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
NFC-East[1].jpg
27 KB, 576x324
How does an entire division go sub .500 this late in the season?

>'skins fans thinking about the owl
>sides currently leaving earth's gravitational pull
>>
>>63943930
Hi, NFC South here! Good to see you, bros! Did you know that sometimes a division finishes the year with all teams under .500? LOL, it's true!
>>
>>63943930
this isn't even the first time in a fucking year this has happened because the the NFC south debacle happened last year you twat
>>
>>63943930

I work in DC, and I don't hear anyone thinking the skins are going to win the Super Bowl. No one is really from this town though, so that could have something to do with it
>>
File: 1447307871340.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1447307871340.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>Giants
Wtf is wrong with this team? One week they look strong against tough competition, the next they look like a joke.

>Eagles
Any non-casual knew the memes would get exposed fast.

>Cowboys
Injuries to the qb and just an all around cancerous organization

>Redskins
Does anybody really believe in Kirk fucking Cousins?
>>
>>63944057
>>63944083
I didn't even realize NFC south sucked that bad last year, I have to admit I only really pay attention to NFC east (where I live) and AFC west (where I'm from).

>hopeful raidnigger
>AC/DC is the future
>>
>>63943930
Skins are way better than their record. Take away 2 stupid losses with Miami and Atlanta and 2 unwinnable games in NE and Carolina and we've been solid.
>>
>>63944177
Giants Been consistant throughout the year except for the Eagles game.
only reason they lost this week is because of 3 OL injured. and Skins Took advantage of Giants injured Defense.
The 3 INTs weren't Manning's fault.
But the Skins have something to work with TBQH with their DL and RBs. they just always had QB problems like the Browns and Bucs
>>
>>63947176
same for the Giants. they lose cause of bad clock management
>Falcons, Cowboys,
single player mistakes 4th QTR plays
>Saints, Patriots
but I admit the Skins and Eagle losses were legit.
>3 OL and Crippled D vs Skins
>OBJ & Randle playing hurt but all out terrible game by both teams
>>
Honest question, do the redskins win win a game other than the Saints one with rg3?
>>
File: PreSeason Predictions BTFO.jpg (92 KB, 764x850) Image search: [Google]
PreSeason Predictions BTFO.jpg
92 KB, 764x850
Lmao you faggots are so mad that Kirk Cousins is going to lead the Redskins to the playoffs after EVERYONE circle jerked all offseason about how bad they would be.

Stay mad, fuccbois :)
>>
File: GIANTSpepe.png (223 KB, 786x715) Image search: [Google]
GIANTSpepe.png
223 KB, 786x715
>People still not realizing Scot McCloughan is the GOAT GM
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.