[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We did it bros. The #1 pick is ours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: kobe champ.png (317 KB, 394x411) Image search: [Google]
kobe champ.png
317 KB, 394x411
We did it bros.

The #1 pick is ours.
>>
>>63943160
this was the funniest nba game I've ever watched
>>
the worst team in the league rarely actually wins the lottery desu

>yfw brooklyn wins the lottery and the #1 pick goes to the celtics
>>
>>63943247
All we can do is give ourselves the best odds.
>>
>>63943247
buttmad leltics fan detected

enjoy you're shitty team made up of every other teams 6th best player while the Lakers get the next Lebron in Ben Simmons.
>>
>>63943319
Kek that's the perfect description of the Celtics. God Tier Brad Stevens is doing a good job with their piece of shit roster
>>
>Be worst team
>Get 4th pick
>Goes to philadelphia
>>
>>63943247
Last year the Wolves were the first team to lose to the Sixers and they won the lottery. It's following the pattern.
>>
>kobe purposely tanking to set the lakers up for the future

thank you based kobr
>>
>>63943355
Dubs confirm
>>
File: simmons 11.gif (3 MB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
simmons 11.gif
3 MB, 480x250
>>
The lottery fix will give the Lakers the top pick anyway
>>
Are the rest of the Lakers retiring too out of respect?
>>
>>63943379
I thought it was the Pistons.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with them
>>
>>63944379
Nope, Wolves. This year was almost an exact repeat of last year, except they barely managed to avoid tying the record for worst start.
>>
>>63943779
there is like a 35% chance of losing the pick if they end last and like 45% if they end 2nd last

so it's still a pretty big gamble
why the fuck is ben simmons hyped so much anyway
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.