[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>put me in pettine-senpai, i want to give cleveland her smile back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 509x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 509x600
>put me in pettine-senpai, i want to give cleveland her smile back
>>
>>63939595

No, he wants to drink and snort coke and that's part of the problem.
>>
>>63939624
You clearly know nothing.

He'd dominate out there all coked up. Motherfuckin Johnny "Cocaine Cowboy" "Football"
>>
File: bust.jpg (21 KB, 242x281) Image search: [Google]
bust.jpg
21 KB, 242x281
>>63939732
>>63939595
kek. manlet underachiever bust is what he is. my guess is he gets out of cleveland and crashes and burns in another city. then that'll the end of ole johnny rager drinking yager
>>
>>63939777
>yager
your age is showing
>>
>>63939595
>>63939732
The delusion is real.
Go ahead and put him in. He'll win a few next season sure but 4-12 is still winning a few.

Also Cleveland is facing the teeth of their schedule, it is in Johnny's best interest if Austin Davis eats all those L's instead.
>>
>kenny stabler praised and put in games
>wins owl
>brett favre praised and put in games
>wins owl
>johnny football benched and chastised

Welcome to 2015, lads.
>>
>>63939799
What is the difference?
Johnny sucks, he needs to do things better to have it let go. It isn't a product of the times, its he is not good enough at throwing the ball to get away with it. You don't get to be the starter and party, if you are subpar. Tom Brady, Cam Netwon, Romo if he was healthy could shoot up heroin on national TV tomorrow and start Sunday
>>
This whole thing is a ploy. If they put him in, maybe they win an extra game or two and get a worse draft pick.

The night out partying is just an easy cover.
>>
>>63939595
>draft a coke using, alcoholic, scrambling QB
>want to force him to stop using coke, stop drinking, and stop scrambling
>Browns
>>
>>63939777
>yager
>>
the whole league laughed when Manziel was drafted.
>>
Poor guy. Hoping the Cowboys or Texans pick him up since he is great and underrated QB. The Browns are seriously under the impression that losing is good.
>>
>>63940029
>Romo

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>63940285
You stopped at Romo didn't you. Tell me Jerry Jones (not you) wouldn't care if what he did as long as he had a healthy Romo on Sunday. This is the same guy who let Irvin's cocaine addiction go.
>>
Is Pettine trying to get fired?
>>
>>63939799

Guess who's the manlet in that group.
>>
>>63939788
26 desu senpai. stay triggered though. i liked my ryme on johnny shitball the coke sniffer
>>
>>63939595

Seriously, what the fuck is this team. Just make McCown and Davis the QBs and draft all run stoppers and pass rushers. Force Josh Gordon to live with Joe Thomas. Then they will win.
>>
>>63943420
Connor Shaw may be the best bet at QB. Draft tall WRs and see what happens.

Pettine has to go tho. He's a HS coach in a big boys game. He has a dog house and holds grudges against players. It's stupid.
>>
>>63939595
All-Pros did worse things off the field back before the turn of the century
>>
File: 1446869614331.gif (977 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1446869614331.gif
977 KB, 500x362
>>63939595
>lets wreck this league
>only wrecks himself and the Browns
BRAVO JOHNNY
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.