[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post if your team is the first club in the history of world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: pAF02.png (258 KB, 623x627) Image search: [Google]
pAF02.png
258 KB, 623x627
>post if your team is the first club in the history of world sports, is the world champion in football and basketball at the same time.

pic very unrealted
>>
What part of Barcelona are you from m80?
>>
>>63932246

I'm talking about the real madrid
>>
>>63932264

What part of Madrid are you from m80?
>>
File: Guys_Hospital_rfc.png (117 KB, 275x358) Image search: [Google]
Guys_Hospital_rfc.png
117 KB, 275x358
>>63932239
>world's oldest sports club
Got'chu senpai
>>
>>63932239
halal fans so butthurt they pretend basketball matters kek
>>
>>63932239
>real madrid
>world champion in basketball
>implying any european team could defeat any nba team
wew lad nice post
>>
>>63932360
They'd have a hard time with top level college teams desu
>>
>>63932311
It's just this one guy.
>>
>>63932380

True. The British champions played a 'US college select' team recently and got murdered
>>
>apehoop
>>
>>63932399
True, my apologies to the rest
>>
>>63932239
What part of Hala are you from mate?
>>
I'd like to see Real Madrid Basquet vs GSW to be honest family
>>
>>63932407
>comparing Spanish basketball to British

m8....
>>
>off-NBA basketball
>relevant
>>
File: nk.png (31 KB, 362x600) Image search: [Google]
nk.png
31 KB, 362x600
>>
>>63932239
>world champion in basketball

lol, any NBA team except maybe the sixers would wreck any Spanish team.
>>
>it's only a couple more weeks until he can't post this anymore
Also is the cross meant to be a reference to doping? Or the Swiss heritage of the club?
>>
The NBA is dominated by Euros these days anyway
>>
>>63936869

3 out of the 26 All-Stars last season were European, I wouldn't exactly call that "dominating".
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.