[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the angriest you've ever gotten when watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: newjack.jpg (38 KB, 309x400) Image search: [Google]
newjack.jpg
38 KB, 309x400
What's the angriest you've ever gotten when watching sports/discussing sports with somebody?

can be either by yourself or if youre in a public place like a stadium or friends house or sports bar
>>
File: 1410229399446.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1410229399446.png
1 MB, 919x720
Every single time I get sucked into the Pro/Rel conversation with idiots who think it would actually work in American soccer.
>>
>>63930300
bears getting ref balled to death in 2013 by the packers to miss the play offs. Was at a viewing party and everyone was drunk as fuck.

Or was at a plain old cubs game in milwaukee and these cunty brewer fans were pissed they lost and threw beer on me after the game and got into a fight in the parking lot.
>>
Ohio st lost the natty to florida, i broke 2 bones and a shit ton of furniture and walls. Never been that furious sense, but i have come close
>>
I actually can't watch Vikings games anymore.

I love watching football, but having games I care about lost for stupid reasons, just throws me into a dark dark place.

I basically watch every team play but my own, because I can't afford a new TV or a divorce lawyer.
>>
Generally just being around sports fans who scream at the TV when the team they like loses. Or wins. Or gets a first down. Sports fans are really fucking irritating.
>>
>>63930300
Got in a drunken argument at a bar that was 15 minutes of screaming at the top of our lungs

Starr>brady
>>
>Watching World Cup with family
>They don't know shit about soccer
>Watching U.S vs. Belgium
>U.S just scored in Extra time to make it 1-2
>Family is all "Well even if we don't win, we at least got a goal!"
>Tell them it doesn't mean shit, we need another one to tie it
>U.S loses
>I'm pissed as fuck
>Family is like "Well, at least we scored a goal!"
>Tell them once again, it doesn't mean shit because we're now eliminated
>"Oh, and Howard was great! At least we broke a goalkeeping record! That's just as good as winning in soccer, right?"
>My fucking face when
>>
File: 1444411242133.jpg (82 KB, 378x396) Image search: [Google]
1444411242133.jpg
82 KB, 378x396
>>63930494
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>63930501

Why would you get into an argument at a bar?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167 KB, 1920x1080
>mfw someone suggests the Patriots and the Kraft family don't abuse their connections in the NFL's bureauracy to allow them to bend rules and win on the field

You are seriously fucking retarded if you think the Krafts are not one of the most corrupt families in American history. Literally Kennedy-tier.

I'm getting mad just thinking about one of you fucks even replying to this post.
>>
>>63930538

Someone who doesn't play for a professional sports team, have friends or family members on a professional sports team, and who literally has no investment whatsoever in the success or failure of a sports franchise. I just like watching the games and not having some asshole who couldn't throw a spiral to save his life screaming at a professional athlete for not playing hard enough.
>>
2012 AL MVP debate
>>
My mom watching football, no matter what teams are playing or who actually has the ball just continuously shouts at the tv.

"Throw it!!"
"OH MY GOD THROW IT!!!!"
"WHY DIDN'T HE THROW IT??"

Then on running plays.

"WHY DO THEY ALWAYS RUN IN THE MIDDLE? WHY DON'T THEY GO AROUND ALL THE DEFENDERS?"

It really pisses me off.
>>
>>63930563
Get the fuck out faggot

>>>/trash/
>>
>>63930637

>WHERE IS THE BLUE TEAM FROM?
>New York, Mom?
>ISN'T THAT THE YANKEES?
>>
File: 4484754246_bb8717e0e8_z.jpg (231 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
4484754246_bb8717e0e8_z.jpg
231 KB, 640x457
>>63930642

>He gets mad at sports
>>
>>63930809

You're mom's autism.
>>
>>63930809
FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT!!!!!
>>
Corinthians being assaulted by amarilla in 2013.

And also anti-Corinthians'/ABCs mentioning an accident in Bolivia, resulting in the unfortunate death of an innocent kid as the proof of a stigma they invented to disqualify everything the club achieves and to make them feel comfortable in their prejudice and overall mediocrity as well.

Corinthians fans are famed for being loud, narcissistic, hardcore and loyal. With all the pros and cons, they envy that, because the fans literally make the team the most powerful club in the country with TV deals and ticket revenue.

We at least earned our fat income from TV based on actual ratings. Flamengo earns the same as us without providing half of the TV ratings we do - and they are broadcasted country-wise, Corinthians are broadcasted most locally.

Those ABCs also insist those who were imprisoned illegally, without evidence and just as a exchange coin/blackmail, and weren't responsible for firing a naval flare one thought was a pyro, were guilty.

The actual responsible for firing the flare wasn't even caught. You'll often see demented posters flooding a post with the image of the imprisoned fans whenever Corinthians is the subject of a discussion. They will also call Corinthians fans thugs, simply because the club is popular and has heavy identification with the bottom classes - something the club embraces as well.

I can take pretty much everything, the only thing I can't take is that morbid cynicism they assume simply to get an edge on club fans they normally would not have a chance of getting an edge on.
All that at the expense of a dead kid, to imply the club/fans are responsible and make them some how feel ashamed without having done anything worthy of shame.
>>
>>63930881

I have no idea what you are talking about but Corinthians fans sound like a bunch of fucking cunts, amigo.
>>
When wisconsin lost the rose bowl 3 years straight useless fucks
>>
post more stories you fags
>>
>>63930480
hey dad
I'm starting to become you in that aspect. I remember when back in the day you'd yell for 15 minutes straight about how brad childress is the "dumbest fucking chode eater" to ever coach a team.

If they lost that rasm game I was prepared to punch a hole in the wall. Fuck I was tense for the rest of the day because they almost lost that, and my voice hurt from yelling about the hit that killed bridgewater
>>
I save my deep and autismal anger for when im alone.
>>
>>63930300
>On a fourth-down conversion attempt, Brady's pass was intercepted by Marlon McCree, but Troy Brown stripped the ball, and receiver Reche Caldwell recovered it. Schottenheimer unsuccessfully challenged the play and lost a timeout. Four plays later, Brady threw a 4-yard touchdown pass to Caldwell.

After that game was over, I punched my hand right through a wall
>>
No lie, I stopped feeling emotions about sports in my early 20's.

I find it to be merely visual stimulus now, like watching a kaleidoscope.

Maybe if the Stars win the Stan Lee I might learn to feel something again, but for now I just observe.
>>
File: 1399895540894.gif (1 MB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1399895540894.gif
1 MB, 250x208
>>63930300
>see kid i used to run circles around in rugby on tv making his pro debut
>get angry as fuck because that could have easily been me
>let out all my anger onto my gf

Then I just cry about all the money I could have made running into people and throwing a ball around.
>>
>>63931422
kek

this is why i love brady and the pats. they just piss people off so much
>>
>>63931458
Who was the player?
>>
>>63931489
Not naming names but he plays for the Chiefs now. Brisbane btw.
>>
File: pepe.png (317 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
317 KB, 640x636
Calvin dropping that onside kick a month ago, holy shit, I nearly died watching that game, thank god Mason Crosby is garbage overrated trash.
>>
>>63931501
Crosbys fine you dipshit Timmy 10 yard punt Mastay literally swatted the fucking ball with his off hand.
>>
Every time someone asks me whether I am a Bayern Munchen fan
>>
>thanksgiving
>this year
>Almost got in a fist fight with a guy I barely know because I simply said expressed that Matt Ryan and Mathew Stafford were not very good
>point out how their stats are inflated
>actually was forced into the position of having to defend qbs I dislike such as rapistburger
>>
dumbshits always trying to convince everyone to watch mls make me angry. i have two reasons for not watching the mls. i only watch soccer games played among teams of the highest quality (ie. champions league knockout round) which means regular matches between two mls teams are incredibly unimpressive to me. secondly my 'home' team toronto fc is owned by mlse (maple leaf sports entertainment) who is known for treating their fans like crap and also known for constantly making shitty organizational decisions. therefore i try to avoid supporting any of their teams. whenever i say these things though idiots always resort to ad hominems and shits like hur dur you a [insert top european club] bandwagoner. a) im not a bandwagoner i dont have one club i support i just watch the games and b) its up to my local team to convince me they are 'my team' not the other way around. most mls fans are alright but there are always these few who try to shove it up my face. i wish they would just all jump off the bridge
>>
>go to Yanks game in Tropicana
>get hammered
>Yanks get asses kicked
>family decides to leave in 8th inning (they're down like 6 runs or something)
>some 50 year old man taunts my dad as he walks past
>flip my shit
>yell in his face that he's a bandwagoning faggot who changed teams when he was in his 30s since the Rays didn't even exist until the 1990s

I had just found out that my dad had cancer so that might explain why I was so pissy. I get into arguments with my brother about sports but that's because he looks up to me and wants to qualify his opinion/individuality. I usually feel pretty bad after since he shouldn't need my praise, but he's a dick about it most of the time so it repeatedly happens lol.
>>
>>63931801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc5ATP0G-64&feature=youtu.be&t=5m49s
Lolno, just shanked it fool
>>
>>63930300
Got to meet New Jack back in 1999

He said "I Hate White People" then laughed and shook my hand. Obviously he was only pulling my chain for a second. He took a picture with me and was super friendly. Signed the picture too a few months later at a different show signing. Had a sweet ass denim jacket too.

Thanks New Jack
>>
File: redskins honor.jpg (39 KB, 456x354) Image search: [Google]
redskins honor.jpg
39 KB, 456x354
>>63930637
>running plays.
>"WHY DO THEY ALWAYS RUN IN THE MIDDLE? WHY DON'T THEY GO AROUND ALL THE DEFENDERS?"

This

My Old Lady, Mom and Sister all have said the same thing to me.

And yes they are 3 different people, I don't live in Alabama.
>>
Im a pats fan
>Bernard pollard
He is one dirty pig fucker
>>
>>63930300
ITS NEW JACK

ITS NEW JACK AND HES PISSED

OH MY GOD THE BALDIES ARE GONNA DIE TONIGHT
>>
I don't get angry at sports, because I'm not a chimp.
>>
File: Monsieur Aigri.gif (1 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Monsieur Aigri.gif
1 MB, 320x200
I remember watching the 2005 Champions league Final, rooting for Milan. Then all hell broke loose.
>>
Every single time I discuss with a Corinthians fan.
Especially now that they have the championships to back up their drivel.
>>
>>63931228
They kinda are, yes.
They make it seem they love themselves, being corinthians fans more than Corinthians itself.
But they raised the club from a relegation/broke status to a national title, to continental title and a club world memecup that way.

The Corinthians board and fans singlehandedly changed Brazilian football leading by example and by making it possible to re-negotiate the TV deals by dissolving the mediating organization.

But however cunty they are, you can't justify that BS they're thrown at and have to deal with.
>>
>>63932680
>Especially now that they have the championships to back up their drivel.
Previously they had a Libertadores and CWC.
And previously another domestic title.

It's been 5 years since anti-Corinthians fans last had their chance to get an edge on Corinthianos. With exceptions in their cup upsets, here and there, ofc.

But what is it that make you so butthurt when discussing with them, my friend?
>>
Habs fan - when the Bruins won the cup against the Canucks a few years ago.
>>
>>63930300
>new jack
>>>/asp/
>>
>>63933435

>knowing who new jack is

>>>/asp/
>>
>>63933493
>he wasn't in to wrestling as a young'un

Literally laughing at your life
>>
Someone who claimed they knew football said Brady is better than Manning.

I then posted facts about the scandals, how Brady has a better team, coach etc and someone called me a troll.

And that's how I found out this board is populated by people under 16.
>>
Caps loss to Flyers in 07' I think. I was riding the good feelings of a decent season finally, screamed at my girlfriend (now wife) while she was trying to comfort me. She ended up calling her mom because she felt scared of me.

Why the fuck did she marry me?!
>>
>>63931815

Are you a Union Berlin fan?
>>
>>63931909

Should have beat his ass, m8.

Get your family to your car and follow the guy back to his. Smash his hand in the door frame, break his nose, tell him he better watch his back because you'll be coming back for the next game and you know his license plate.

No one should be taunting people past 30 years old. He should have learned not to be a cunt, and since he never did, he's fair game
>>
>>63933532
Someone right behind me started talking about week 12 NE @ Den and started saying loudly "WE FINALLY BEAT THOSE CHEATING FAGGOTS. BRADYS A CRYBABY BITCH STAT PADDER LOL"

Living in the Midwest, buncos fans are perpetually praised, so I turned around and said "I'm a Pat's fan actually. I thought it was a good game" then autismo starts taunting me in the commons spouting deflate memes and how Osweiler is so much better than Brady. Needless to say, I just told him to fuck off and walked away

If this wasn't hell week and I didn't have literally 3 projects due tonight, I'd have really flipped on his sperg ass.
>>
Gotta be when you had the CL group Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb, Lyon and Real.

In the same evening, Ajax were disallowed TWO LEGIT GOALS against Real, while Lyon miraculously won 7-1 against Zagreb, getting them through on goal difference over Ajax, exactly what they needed.

Fucking incensed I was.

Then Lyon got knocked out by fucking APOEL... APOEL in de knockout rounds.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.