[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a hypothetical /sp/ Say you were born in Cleveland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 19
File: Anthonyburh.png (291 KB, 563x480) Image search: [Google]
Anthonyburh.png
291 KB, 563x480
Let's have a hypothetical /sp/

Say you were born in Cleveland and was raised as a sports fan. Now tonight after 25 years of watching the Browns loyally. You just witnessed, that.

Is it okay to switch teams?
Y/N
>>
>>63930236
N
>>
Why did they even remake the Browns? Why not start fresh with a new name and identity?
>>
Yeah. Would def stop giving my money and time to this worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>63930249
Before the attempted to move to baltimore, the browns were a decent team. Not great but they had good games and a loyal fanbase. But the second they tried to move it to baltimore and then decided to come back, they cursed themselves
>>
Was born in Columbus and raised a Browns fan. Still no. You think this is the worst thing we've endured?
>>
>>63930236
No because no matter that the Browns suck and I was born in Lelveland, I will never be Anthony Burch, and for that I'm thankful.
>>
>>63930249
because without the Browns history, Cleveland literally has NOTHING
>>
>>63930236
I would have switched after they moved to Baltimore.

>garbage expansion pity team
'no'
>>
>>63930236
Y
If I couldn't, I'd kill myself.
>>
Just watch Cavs.
>>
>>63930275

>I will never be Anthony Burch, and for that I'm thankful.

The browns may have just lost an NFL game in the worst way possible but at least I'm not Anthony Birch.
>>
>>63930236
What are you talking about? The Browns I started watching in 1990 won tonight. I would never switch teams after those two magnificent SB wins.
>>
>>63930236
It's cute when other teams bandwagoners think that this is worst we've ever witnessed from our team.

Just goes to show they've only been watching for a year or less. Typical gaytriots and zekeksfags.
>>
>>63930236

I don't care about sports enough to attach myself to a winner I didn't grow up with. I would rather have a laughing stock as my team for now and just enjoy it more when they end up being good. Statistically they have to be good at some point.
>>
Problem with browns fans is they are blindly loyal to an organization who doesnt fucking care. They know browns fans will always line up at the gates to sell out that shit hole stadium, theyll buy manziel jerseys left and right and they think its ok to have the worst franchise in nfl history. Its fucking disgusting. Fuck browns fans. They made their bed. They deserve to lay in the bastard.
>>
If I were a browns fan, I'd never abandon the team because it would ultimately be being the best fan in sports. Completely unbandwagonable and no one will ever question your loyalty or being a good sports fan.

If I were a browns fan anywhere, I would wear my browns bat and jersey loud and proud for all of tomorrow. No one would dare say a thing but they'd all know, that man is the greatest fan of all time.
>>
>>63930375
All of what you just described makes them better fans than patriots packers broncos and cowboys combined.
>>
>>63930375

fucking this. people in this city are completely hypnotized.
>>
honestly if lebron doesn't end up winning a ring for cleveland i worry about the future of that city sports
>>
No.

You can't just switch teams. A real fan sees his team as a part of him. It's who you are. That never changes.
>>
>>63930359
>Statistically they have to be good at some point.
I just don't know anymore...
>>
>>63930359
>>63930321
>>63930376
Truthbombs dropping in this thread
>>
who /clevelandgladiators/ here
>>
>>63930270
You realize it wasn't an attempted move, The pre-96 browns are actually the team they lost to tonight. The Browns as we currently have them are just more expansion garbage like the Jags.
>>
>>63930383
no it doesnt, not wanting any improvement is retard tier
>>
>>63930383
How so? Being so idiotically loyal to a team who does nothing to bring success to a fan base and city that literally only exists because of you makes them super fans? That makes them autistic as fuck. Until cleveland fans show their displeasure theyll get the same results
>>
I personally can't. I'll always be a Browns fan. I just really hope they win a Superbowl before dad dies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhW6nSLSq6Y
>>
>>63930321
forreal though. We have a series of plays that ruined us named in capital letters for a reason. We even have an X-gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-teMkx2vgA

At that point we were still angry about everything that had happened. Now we are so used to disappointment we don't even react properly.
>>
>>63930408
It's about loyalty faggot. Go figure your shitty patsfagass doesn't get it. I'd take being a Browns fan over a being a patsfag any day.

The best fans aren't the one who whine to win all the time and then cry when they don't. They're the ones who unconditionally support their team good or bad
Again, something you patsfags have no clue about. Fuck off. Get out of this thread.
>>
>>63930359
How young are you that you grew up with the expansion team rather than the real Browns?

Serious question. Becuase if you actually watched the real Browns (Ravens) I'm interested in hearing your justificatiin for switching to the expansion team
>>
I honestly feel bad for bills and Browns fan. Jag fan here btw
>>
>>63930321

I grew up in Cleveland but after HS I leavelanded to other regions of the country

most fans really turn on their team after 4-5 bad seasons, some Packers fans I know stop truly paying attention to a team that isn't destined for glory, just a playoff berth

yet browns fans come back, year after year, for this garbage

not sure if its actually admirable at this point
>>
>>63930375

Yeah because there are so many other choices, you fucking retard.

You either stay loyal to your local football team, which is a terrible option, or you bandwagon some other team, the closest 2 of which are your biggest rivals and you were raised to despise.
>>
>>63930410
See
>>63930423

Fuck off patriotsfags, this thread isn't for you. Worst fans in the league.
>>
Yes

>>63930297
>>
>>63930433
Sorry your dad didnt respect you enough to let you live a life full of great sports memories you autist faggot. Dont be butt hurt you werent loved as a kid
>>
>>63930433
This guy gets it.
>>
>>63930236
http://www.clevelandgladiators.com/
switch to your arena football team you faggot
>>
No.

If you were going to switch teams, why did you wait until tonight?

They've been absolute garbage for over a decade before tonight, what's different?
>>
>>63930445
Kill your patsfag. I hate people like you so much. Packers fans xekek fans, cowboy fans. You are all the worst fans ever and should all die.

Do you fags even know what the meaning of the word loyalty is?
>>
>>63930424
Are you serious? You think people who grew up with the original Browns should have switched to being Ravens fans after Modell betrayed them?
>>
>>63930445
What the fuck are you even trying to imply?

Your post makes literally no sense and seems projecting insecurities about your father. This is some fucked up psychotic bullshit you're posting, nigger. You better get this shit under control before you end up in a prison in Southern Ohio.
>>
if i was from cleveland i would never get into sports.

i'd rather be a sperg from /v/ than suffer like you leaveland faggots.
>>
They need to fucking rename the team. Wipe away the literal shitstain of a name and start fresh as the Bulldogs or something.
>>
>>63930273
They should move the Browns to Columbus desu. Somehow everything about Cleveland is downright cursed.
>>
>>63930459
Hahahahaah stay mad you welfare faggot
>>
>>63930466
Either that or stop pretending you have a history.

The soul of the team is with the Ravens. Do you think Bill Belichick's influence on the Browns helped your little expansion team?

You technically already switched teams. Following the Ravens would be real loyalty.
>>
File: 1447169595750.jpg (21 KB, 552x137) Image search: [Google]
1447169595750.jpg
21 KB, 552x137
>>63930445
>be loyal to your hometown sports team
>get called an autist

This is the state of neo/sp/ now

I'm emailing japmoot now to axe this board. You all don't deserve to live. Even ESPN boards are better than you at this point.

Honest to god, ESPN boards. What happened?
>>
File: RIP IN PEACES.jpg (19 KB, 384x484) Image search: [Google]
RIP IN PEACES.jpg
19 KB, 384x484
I'm 23 and have lived in Cleveland my entire life, it's gotten to the point where I just laugh at the Browns and just go "Oh you! You just find different ways to lose every single week! You're a creative bunch" and go on with my day.

This team doesn't even make me mad anymore, it's like a 3-4 hour comedy show every Sunday and I get my fill of laughs.
>>
>>63930495

you are deranged and objectively wrong.

>You guys from Cleveland should all follow the Baltimore football team because your scumbag owner ditched your city!

I know you're trolling, but fuck off.
>>
>>63930495

so Ravens fans should still be rooting for the Indianapolis Colts?
>>
>>63930496
>what happened
Reddit invaded. And was successful. Casuals and bandwagoners infest and infect this board. Hiroyuki doesn't need to kill /sp/, its already dead.
>>
>leaveland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8E2PwKKbgQ
>>
>>63930510
Not trolling. You switched teams to the new expansion team because you're butthurt they moved.

You're not loyal. You just have poverty of the mind.
>>
>>63930495
You truly don't understand
>>
>>63930479
It was nice that they had the scrimmage in Columbus in August. All of the Browns fans in central Ohio were excited from the moment it was announced. I liked not having to drive three hours to see the Browns, but I wouldn't want them moved again.
>>
All these browns fans who shit talk patsfags and seakeks fans:

I cant wait till the browns get good and you faggots have to deal with the entire northern portion of lolhio bandwagoning cleveland saying omg! Ive been a browns fan since 99!

You people are the definition of a kek.
>>
I would be a tranny rooting for US 12s
>>
Fact: Browns fans > Patriot fans because they actually continue sticking with their team when it goes through hard times
>>
File: 1440772520103_zpsynd9vbl8.gif (726 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1440772520103_zpsynd9vbl8.gif
726 KB, 446x251
>>63930526
>>
>>63930540
Kill yourself patsfag.
>>
>>63930545
>Team moves to Baltimore
>Everyone jumps ship
Way to """""stick with it"""""
>>
>>63930545
Luckily we havent had hard times to go through cause of based tom
>>
>>63930540
You've never been to northern ohio. Other than a handful of Steelers transplants almost all of northern ohio are browns /cavs/indians fans.
>>
>>63930556
Exactly why you're the shittiest fans in the league. All of you deserve to die. You don't understand the concept of loyalty. Just. Die. Scum.
>>
>>63930496
This, we literally have tripfags from California unironically rooting for New England while loyal fans of shitty teams get called autists. Back in the day even a walking catastrophe of a human being like Lexplorer at least had the decency to root for his hometown team.
>>
>>63930540

I'd welcome bandwagoners if it meant the team was competitive
>>
>>63930540
You think the entire northern half of Ohio aren't already Browns fans? Cincinnati has the lower half, and central Ohio are a mix of those and Steelers fans.
>>
>>63930555
4/10 someone will reply (other than me dolt)
>>
File: image_1.jpg (47 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
47 KB, 567x561
>>63930564
So pats fans are shit fans because they havent had to deal with a shit season?

Sound logic.
>>
>>63930555
So by your train of thought Cleveland should still be cheering for the Rams
>>
>>63930496

>I LOYALLY FOLLOW A BILLION DOLLAR SPORTS FRANCHISE IN WHICH I HAVE NO STAKE WHATSOEVER
>PRAISE ME!
>>
>>63930557
Other than those c.uck Lions fans in Toledo.
>>
>>63930571
>you are now realizing lex's home town team were the rays and bucs
>and he actually rooted for them loudly
>and went to their games

Lex was a better fan than all Patriots and Cowboy fans put together.
>>
>>63930585
Why are you even on a sports board?
>>
>>63930585
Kill.
Self.

You are a waste of air. I hope you die. All patriots fans deserve to die.
>>
>>63930556
>doesn't remember the pre-Brady Pats

I want all of you newfags to fuck off.
>>
>>63930582
Please fuck off.
>>
>>63930584
None of you were raised Rams fans. You were all raised watching the Browns, and when they moved, you heartlessly turned your back on the players and begged for a new team.

You have zero loyalty.
>>
>>63930606
Pre brady pats still went to owls and playoffs. Big tuna years
>>
>>63930596

Because I like watching sports. They're fun to watch. But I do not poop my pants when a bunch of people I don't know lose to a bunch of other people I don't know.

>>63930598

Tom Brady is a very handsome man with a very handsome wife.
>>
>>63930627
Not that any pats fans would know that.
>>
>>63930540
>browns
>ever getting good

ha
>>
>>63930628
You are literally sportssuck tier. Typicla gaytriotsfag. Fuck off.
>>
>>63930610
....Begged for a new team? You do realize the Model, the NFL and the City came to a decision with the move. The Browns would be deactivated for 3 years and the city would retain the name and history.
>>
>>63930633
God, i hope the browns team plane crashes into your house, effectively making sure your autistic children dont breed
>>
>>63930555

look man, the move from Cleveland to Baltimore was one of the most ridiculous events in US pro sports history, on par with hockey crazed Minnesota losing the Stars to Dallas

Art Modell had some worthless land in a distant suburb of Cleveland and wanted the region to pay for a new stadium on that land, thus making the acreage worth millions overnight. The city said fuck you, and he started plotting his move.Other than buying the browns in the 60s he was a terrible business man and vocally told everyone that he needed to contact several local banks in order to secure a loan to sign Andre Rison

by the mid 90s he was an outdated millionaire playing a billionaires game.

proof positive is the fact he eventually had to sell his controlling interest to Biscotti, bc he still couldnt figure out how to make money as an NFL owner
>>
>>63930610
>taking the bait

They were stolen from us. Do you know how hard Cleveland fought to keep her team? It was all Modell's fault.
>>
>>63930659
I hope the patriots plane crashes into gillete field so 80 thousand patsfags stop wasting air.
>>
File: thread.jpg (3 KB, 126x122) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
3 KB, 126x122
>>
>>63930649
>retain the history
But you didn't. The Ravens have it. This new expansion team you have is completely unrelated to Belichick's browns.
>>
>>63930644

You're just mad that you don't have a strong chin with a dimple in it.
>>
>>63930659
Patriots fans ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>63930639
They said the same about the Saints which were by every measure a much shittier team than the Browns.

So basically I guess Cleveland should be fucked by a hurricane.
>>
>>63930666
MAKE IT SO SATAN
IT WOULD DO THE WORLD A FAVOR
>>
File: pro53chin.jpg (15 KB, 217x285) Image search: [Google]
pro53chin.jpg
15 KB, 217x285
>>63930672
Fun fact: Paul Brown invented facemasks on helmets because this happened. Brady's face would be fucked without him.
>>
>>63930236
That guy's sister is a qt
>>
>>63930659
>Implying the Browns have a plane
They probably have to ford the river when they Travel to play the Seattle Seahawks.
>>
I dont understand the premise
Why is the person automatically assumed to be a Browns fan because they're in Cleveland? They're rooting for a sports team not a city.
>>
>>63930666
Satam trips confirm
>>
>>63930706
The fuck, she's not even white
>>
>>63930716
Because of you live in city and aren't rooting for local team, you are a scum bandwagoner or transplant.
>>
>>63930670
>After extensive talks between the NFL, the Browns, and officials of the two cities, Cleveland accepted a legal settlement that would keep the Browns' legacy in Cleveland. On February 9, 1996, the NFL announced that the Browns would be 'deactivated' for three years, and that a new stadium would be built for a new Browns team, as either an expansion team or a team moved from another city, that would begin play in 1999. Modell would in turn then be granted a new franchise (the 31st NFL franchise), for Baltimore, retaining the current contracts of players and personnel. There would be a reactivated team for Cleveland, where the Browns' name, colors, history, records, awards, and archives would remain in Cleveland.
>>
File: Goodkekas.jpg (39 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
Goodkekas.jpg
39 KB, 640x460
>>63930710
Top kek
>>
>>63930716
You don't understand. Clevelanders want the Indians and Cavs to win. It would be a cause for celebration, but they don't compare to the city's love for their football team. Nothing could tear the Browns away from their spot as the city's most precious team.
>>
>>63930738
/thread
>>
>>63930738
To be that fucking cock starving for shitty history and records is amazing. Its not like they were the packers or cowboys or steelers. They were still dog shit save for a few seasons here and there.
>>
>>63930662
If you loved the team, why did you abandon it just because some unrelated faggot moved it out of your city?

The answer? You don't love your team. You love the symbol. Which is why you accept the shallow and empty "history" of your new, historyless expansion team because at least it says "Cleveland" on your thermos.
>>
>>63930738
>>63930670

You just got shut down.

You're a dumbass troll.
>>
>>63930761
See
>>63930738

You're done.
>>
i would have already killed myself if i watched 25 years of the Cleveland Browns
>>
>>63930700

And we should offer praise to him for preserving Tom's perfect dimple.
>>
>>63930738
KO

FACTS WIN C

CUPPY LOSES

HUMILIATION
>>
This thread is 1 shitty browns fan who is arguing with 1 shitty troll. And it's comical cause of the butthurtness
>>
>>63930778
Finally the only right answer in the thread.
>>
>>63930759

not trying to brag about it at all, but pre-superbowl era browns were actually great

and paul brown was an all time great coach
>>
>>63930759
They had a dynasty under Paul Brown when the Steelers were the dregs of the NFL.
>>
Sports isnt about winning m8, its about sports.

Sometimes your team just sucks dick for your entire life. Thats part of the fun of it.
>>
>>63930765
>>63930738
You don't have the history. Real history affecta the current players as it's crafted over time and in games. Without players, you have no history.

If America suddenly moved to space and became Spacemerica, and some fags on the ground created a new shitty country in its spot called America with entirely new citizens, it wouldnt have American history. It would be a brand new country with a fresh start and its own problems.

""""""Browns"""""" fans have zero loyalty, otherwise you would be in space with real America.
>>
>>63930786

More like 1 pathetic troll who got shut down multiple times, threw on a trip, then got shut down again. You're probably him, lol. Fuck off and die you pathetic loser.
>>
>>63930798
>>63930794
Stop trying. He's a shitty a troll and even if he was genuine, he only started watching football this year like all patriots fans. I beg a typical patsfag couldn't even tell you what presuperbowl era means.
>>
>>63930816

>presuperbowl era

The regular season, obviously.
>>
>>63930816
Literally
One
Person
Talking
To
Their
Self
>>
>>63930826
Kek
>>
>>63930759
You have no idea how Paul Brown changed football. He invented almost every aspect of the modern game. Besides the aforementioned facemasks, he came up with plays like the draw play, invented radio receivers in helmets, and probably most importantly, he dictated every play in an era when the QB usually called the plays himself. The man is a legend and that legend is linked to Cleveland forever, where he changed the game in a myriad of ways.
>>
>>63930836
Well at least one of those posts wasn't him but me.
>>
>>63930836
LOPTTTS? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
As a Browns fan, no. When they suck I just watch the backup qb to see if we have a future, and generally lose interest in the remaining season's games. But next year I'll always be back.

What pissed me off is how this year is over and yet they aren't playing Johnny. It's literally the only reason to watch this dumpster fire, and they won't even play him. I didn't watch tonight and I'm kinda happy they lost, and I hope no one goes to any more of their games this year while Pettine and Farmer are in town.
>>
>fumble the ball
>players remember to take better care of the ball next time
History

>be a brand new team
>remember that time we fumbled like it says in our """""history"""""? (It never happened as theyre a new team)
>fumble the ball because none of those players have learned shit
The """""Browns"""""
>>
>>63930846
>Legend
>Forced out of a team named after him
>The browns

Muh history
>>
>>63930846
Of course he has no idea. He's a patriots fan!
>>
>"I'll always be a Browns fan"

You have only yourself to blame at this point.
>>
>>63930867
We get it, everyone but you is a pats fan.

God damn fuck off
>>
>>63930865
Again, Modell. He was and will be the most hated man in Cleveland for good reason. When he got kicked out and made the Bengals, he's the reason they made it to the Super Bowl.

None of you people have any idea about the thing you're claiming to have opinions about, do you?
>>
>>63930846

true, true

Paul Brown had a team named after him

Curly Lambeau has a stadium named after him

Vince Lombardi has the championship trophy named after him

but no one calls BS
>>
>>63930876
You fuck off patsfag. You all are everything that is wrong with sports.
>>
File: 74214067_1280x720.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
74214067_1280x720.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>63930733
>The fuck, she's not even white

Good
>>
File: idiot_sandwich.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
idiot_sandwich.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>63930874

This>>63930895
>>
>>63930886
Of course they don't, they're patriots fans. They just started watching football his year. If ISIS ever bombs and shoots up foxborough and Boston, I'd celebrate and root for more casualties. No patriots fa deserves to live.
>>
>>63930888
Nobody also mentions Paul Brown's winning records coaching high school and college football. Massillon's stadium is named after him, too.
>>
File: having_a_stroke_m8.gif (800 KB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
having_a_stroke_m8.gif
800 KB, 320x184
>>63930914
God give it a rest already
>>
>>63930914
Edgy/10
>>
>>63930924
>>63930928
Not until all patriots fans are 6 feet under.

WORST

FANS

IN

THE

LEAGUE
>>
>>63930236
No. At least I'm not Anthony Burch. Thank god.
>>
>>63930236
>he thinks tonight is actually the lowest the Browns have ever gone
Newfags pls
>>
>>63930939
Y'know, everyone says this, but if you ask people who go to games who the worst fans are, it's Buffalo fans.

Pats fans can shut up any time, though.
>>
File: 1445365739412.jpg (65 KB, 505x467) Image search: [Google]
1445365739412.jpg
65 KB, 505x467
>>63930939
>>
Who the fuck is anthony burch?
>>
>>63930914
Maximum edge
>>
>>63930984
Think back to tonight's game. Think of how it ended. Now imagine that 10,000 times worse and then another 10,000 times worse.
>>
>>63930984

You don't need to know. Just be thankful you're not him
>>
>>63930861
0/10
>>
>>63931059
History is not a document. It's something learned and passed down through generations by people.

The current Browns have no history. The Ravens are good because they have the Browns history.

Face it.
>>
File: btfo.png (361 KB, 742x773) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
361 KB, 742x773
my. fucking. sides.
https://twitter.com/HerringWSJ/status/671556722151063553
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>as bad as it gets I will never be Anthony Burch or a Browns fan
>>
>someone at this very moment is anthony burch
>it's not me

thank you jesus christ
>>
>>63930430
It isn't.

If people stopped showing up at games until the team got good, changes would happen real quick.
>>
>>63931976
But then fans would be labeled shitty fairweather/bandwagoners.
>>
why are expansion teams so shit and how do they manage to just stay shit
>>
No one should be a Browns fan. They're an embarrassment to the NFL. Not even Bill Belichick could make the Browns good.
>>
You don't switch teams. If you can't bear your team, you switch your attention to a different sport or you just do something else with your time, altogether. It's not a hard concept, nigga.
>>
>>63932593
He actually did.
>>
>>63932593

Belichick's Browns became the Ravens a few years later.
>>
At least Browns fans don't abandon thier hometown team no matter how bad they do.

How many other fanbses can you say the same for?
>>
File: 1448889576784.gif (397 KB, 400x421) Image search: [Google]
1448889576784.gif
397 KB, 400x421
>>63930496
>I fake caring about sports because it makes me seem important on 4chan
>>
>You will never be Anthony Burch
>You will never be a Browns fan
>>
>>63933353
Count yr blessins family
>>
>>63933328
>fake
Reddit get out
>>
>>63933382
make me bitch
>>
>>63933391
URL says 4chan.org not reddit.com so yeah, get out you don't belong here.
>>
>>63933328
>i-it's just a game

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1416732239390.jpg (104 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1416732239390.jpg
104 KB, 480x640
>mfw people are legit Browns fans defending their team
>>
>>63933470
Yeah some posters on 4chan are not bandwagoners, shocking isn't it.
>>
>>63933516
It actually is very shocking given the eye test you'd think /sp/ is nothing but bandwagoners.
>>
>>63930236
Is this guy the Brown's EDP?
>>
Pats fans are cancer.

Browns fans are the hope for the NFL.
>>
Yes. You can like or dislike any team for any reason. Don't be caught up in elitest mentality of you have to like something for a specific reason. I'm from OK and my faves are ND and Colts. Make me a bad person? Nope. I just like those teams more. Will I be loyal forever? Maybe, who knows? Sports is too great to be stuck to one team forever unless that's what you want. Do what you want man
>>
>>63934431
>make me a bad person
Yes.
>>
File: staleysfansforlife.jpg (52 KB, 455x351) Image search: [Google]
staleysfansforlife.jpg
52 KB, 455x351
>2015
>not still rooting for da Chicago Staley's

fucking unloyal fucktards your all expansionist marxist bastards
>>
>>63934766
Grandpa get off /sp/ and back into grave
>>
>>63930275
Who's Anthony Burch?
>>
>>63930606
>newfag

Brady pats are olders than fucking 4chan you autist. Actually brady won two owls before 4chan was a thing.
>>
I've been a warriors fan my whole life so fuck off
>>
>tfw no chips since 2003
I just want to go riot in the streets. If it doesn't happen before I'm 30 it'll be one of my biggest regrets...
>>
>>63930496
/CFB/ is the worst. The whole thread must be the population of Alabama and Ohio.
>>
>>63931976
theyre afraid the team would move again if they stopped showing up
>>
>>63937374
Brilliant business model if you think about it.
>>
>>63930236
Just keep drinking more until you die.

>>63930249
It was how the Commissioner managed to con them into accepting the team leaving instead of lynching the owner.
>>
>>63930265
>Canadian "fans"
>>
Homers remind me of dogs that get abused by their owners and still continue liking them back. It's sad.
>>
>>63939422
Better than being a bandwagoner though.
>>
>>63930321
/thread
>>
>>63930396

>this no true Scotsman bullshit

Fuck that. You're under no fucking obligation to support a losing organization just because you got fucked by chance and were born in a shithole.

You can support whoever you want for whatever reason you want. If it happens that you want to support the local team because of proximity, go for it. Want to support a winning organization because they're good and worth your support? Go for it. Plenty of room on the Patriots bandwagon. Plenty of time to say you got in at the early/mid point of Steph Curry's amazing career. Chicago is in the middle if the country and the Blackhawks are damn good, jump on that shit. Do whatever makes you happy. Don't be miserable because of some stupid sense of loyalty to an organization that has no idea you exist.
>>
Switch teams? No. Put a bullet in your head? Absolutely
>>
Anybody got that browns/russian novel post?
>>
>>63941316
>bandwagon fag
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.