[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Dunga have a vendetta against Dinho?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I've been hearing theories that Dunga has a personal grudge against Ronaldinho, which explains why he wasn't called up for the Confed cup or World Cup in 2009 and 2010. As well as Dunga not even considering calling him up today, even though Robinho and Kaka have been called up despite being shadows of their former selves. I mean it really did not make sense to NOT call up Ronaldinho in 2010, even if he wasn't in the form he was in 2006 he was still good enough to make a difference to where Brazil would of made it to the finals against Spain.
>>
Back to reddit pls
>>
they're Brazilians, who the fuck cares?

> but muh flashy plays
>>
>>63930190
cola de vaca
>>
You don't know shit about football if you think Ronaldinho would've done anything productive on that 2010 squad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9S3uj22a0

Dunga is still assravaged
>>
>>63930385
He was still good at that point mate.
>>
>>63930452
this. no, really, it IS this.

also Dunga being a shit coach who can't into tactics, preparations, and telling a shit player from a great one

And yes, Dinho was still pretty good in 2010, better than Kaká (which had his career-ruining surgery months before the WC), Robinho and Elano, all first-team players in 2010.
>>
>>63930385
well he had a better chance of being productive than the likes of Fred
>>
>>63931769
Shit I didn't even know about Kaka's surgery. Brazil lost in 2010 for the same reason they lost in 2006, they were overconfident after winning the Copa America and Confederations Cup. Ronaldinho wanted to be in the 2010 squad very badly and had the hunger to win a world cup for himself. Makes you really think what would of happened if the US didn't throw that final against Brazil, or if Dunga didn't have some personal vendetta against Dinho over something he did in a game 13 years prior.
>>
>>63930190
Dunga has grudges against tons of people.
His team didn't turn worse back then because he had Jorginho as assistant, who conducted the trainings.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.