[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now remember Ze Roberto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: ze roberto.jpg (34 KB, 510x345) Image search: [Google]
ze roberto.jpg
34 KB, 510x345
You now remember Ze Roberto
>>
>>63920268
Nigga s still playin
>>
File: zeroberto2015.jpg (118 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
zeroberto2015.jpg
118 KB, 780x520
>>63920331
on form as well
>>
>>63920331

yeah just checked his wiki page after I posted. 2 goals and 4 assists this season aged 41. Not sure what that says about the quality of the Brazilian league
>>
>>63920464
the season starts in January here m8
>>
File: 0_big.jpg (14 KB, 418x358) Image search: [Google]
0_big.jpg
14 KB, 418x358
>>63920416
>>
>>63920416
dayum
>>
>>63920485

???

am I crazy or is this season not finished yet?
>>
>>63920569
ends this week, senpai
>>
>>63920416
the dark super saiyan
>>
Poor man's Christiano Roberto tbf
>>
>>63920640
What happened to teams from Rio?
>>
>>63920760
their decadence in football is parallel with the economic and cultural decadence of the city itself in the last 25 years.
>>
File: just.png (30 KB, 1405x502) Image search: [Google]
just.png
30 KB, 1405x502
>>63920760
Botafogo and Vasco have been trash for more than a decade now and they don't seem to be doing anything to change that.

Flamengo and Fluminense are doing major cuts in the football budget because they are drowned in debts. Fluminense also lost a huge sponsorship last year. So both are making 'modest' teams. The poor choices in transfers don't help either.

Flamengo will probably start being a stronger team next season. They already signed a great manager. Also, finance wise, they are doing a lot better. They'll be able to spend a lot of money with transfers/big players, especially with the new spanish-like tv money distribution (see pic)

Fluminense will stay being average/bad and relying more and more on their youth academy.
>>
>>63920416
>mfw I never was as ripped as him, not even being 20, boxing and training full time
>>
>>63920977
Flamengo reaaly is the faggiest of all brazilian football clubs
>>
>>63921098

and they have the memiest fanbase I've ever seen in any sport
>>
>>63920268
He's used to be one of my favourite players. Too bad that he's pushing his religion on everybody which makes me dislike him.
>>
>>63920416
On form?he can't barely keep track of every player on the field.

if he doesn't play on the midfield he just doesn't defend at all
>>
>>63920977
>Flamengo will probably start being a stronger team next season. They already signed a great manager. Also, finance wise, they are doing a lot better. They'll be able to spend a lot of money with transfers/big players, especially with the new spanish-like tv money distribution (see pic)

great, now they will almost manage to stay in the g4
>>
File: chendo_cromo.jpg (63 KB, 625x506) Image search: [Google]
chendo_cromo.jpg
63 KB, 625x506
>This guy played with Chendo
>>
>>63921217
>Too bad that he's pushing his religion on everybody
this goes for a lot of brazilian players, they are like on a mission or something.
My favourite brazilian was btw Elber. You probably don't remember him now, but he was elite in bundesu desu
>>
thats bony though
>>
>>63921587
Élber was really underrated, he was like our 4th or 5th best striker at a time (late 90s-early 00s) when this position was STACKED.
>>
>>63921175
https://www.instagram.com/nivinhafla/
damn hot though
>>
>>63921630
what doe je kankerflikker, alleen witte meisjes
>>
File: racetraitor.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
racetraitor.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>63921657
ok bro
>>
>>63921619
kek, so he was like the brazilian makaay, from a dutch person's pov offcourse.
>>
>>63920977
>Flamengo will probably start being a stronger team next season. They already signed a great manager.
lol, but don't they always?
Palmeiras and Flamengo always manage to have top coaches, they just aren't mature enough to perceive they have either a poor roster or no patience at all.
Their administration isn't confident, simple as that. They are fearful of making mistakes more anything else.

And the fact that they aren't Corinthians and they refuse to admit their success will be more modest independently of what they do as well.
>>
>>63921725
3, 1, 2
>>
kankerkaassaus op me balzak en dan lekker kakken
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.