[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll leave Barcelona because I want more money, what can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: valdes_5.jpg (525 KB, 1067x835) Image search: [Google]
valdes_5.jpg
525 KB, 1067x835
I'll leave Barcelona because I want more money, what can possibly go wrong?
>>
File: pedro.jpg (131 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
pedro.jpg
131 KB, 1368x912
JUST do it
>>
He wanted a new challenge, little to do with money. Barcelona offered him a very generous contract and he rejected it.
>>
>>63915319
>He wanted a new challenge
>In Monaco

TOP KEK
>>
a lot could go wrong

nothing went wrong for him yet

he's earning without ever having to play

the man is being paid to train

he's a genius
>>
>>63915322
2bh those who go to monaco go there because taxes
>>
>>63915325
this
>>
>>63915308
>>63915322

Are you that stupid? He got paid good enough I'm sure. Not playing is no challenge at all, if he wants to play, he have to go to a weaker team. It's no rocket science
>>
>>63915325
He left to earn 20m signing bonus + 10m * 4 seasons. He's making peanuts instead, only has contract until the end of the season, is not playing and is too old and coming out of a horrible injury.

Yeah, nothing went wrong. All according to plan...
>>
>>63915319
Not true. Monaco offered 20m signing bonus (on top of similar salary) that Barcelona couldn't afford to pay.
>>
whats he even doing?

why did he go to united? surely they werent the only team interested

the whole transfer makes no sense

he was excellent a few years ago, really weird
>>
>>63916702
>why did he go to united?
Valdés had economic problems due to bad investments.
He was ending contract at Barcelona so he wanted to leave as a free agent to get a final big payday at Monaco (60m total). He even asked Barcelona to let him leave as a free agent a year earlier but the club told him to fuck off.
So he waited to end his contract but injured his knee with 3 months left.
Monaco owner got divorced at the time and his wife took half of his fortune, so he decided he didn't want to play football manager anymore and started selling all his expensive players.
Since Valdes was injured Monaco decided to cancel their agreement and Valdes was left injured and without a club.
Barcelona offered to renew his contract but without 20m signing bonus, so Valdes declined, hoping he could force Monaco to sign him anyway.
Monaco didn't sign him, Valdes sued and I think got a bit of money in settlement but not much, but was left injured and without a club.
Good boy Van Gaal decided to help him and gave him a 18 month contract at United.
Valdes was shite in his b games at United and has since remained a b team keeper, maybe his knee hasn't recovered.
He ends contract at the end of the season and will be 35 without having played in the last 2 years.
>>
He should be at Liverpool becoming a local hero. Instead Liverpool fans shit their pants whenever Mongolet is near the ball
>>
File: 1447089280222.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447089280222.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>63916864
>Monaco owner got divorced at the time and his wife took half of his fortune, so he decided he didn't want to play football manager anymore
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.