[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>refs against you >injuries forcing you to use your 69th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: brady.jpg (100 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
brady.jpg
100 KB, 900x675
>refs against you
>injuries forcing you to use your 69th string receivers
>o line also decimated by injuries

yet despite all this the pats managed to take the team with the best defence in the nfl to overtime at their home stadium.

how do they manage this
>>
Yet they lost in OT with 0 penalties and the broncos having lost 3-4 starters on defense.

GTFO.

Pats lost
>>
>tfw 2 healthy WRs away vs league's best defense
>>
How's it feel to lose to a 2nd string quarterback?
>>
>>63913912
losing to a backup QB with his second start....
>>
>>63913904
>10-0 but 8 wins are against teams who are sub .500
>playing against team with as many missing starters as you including the hall of fame QB
>no longer have your comfy top-tier offense, left with receiving corps on par with the rest of the league
>blown out on national television on Thanksgiving weekend

Panthers > Broncos > Bengals > Vikings > Patriots

You literally can't prove me wrong
>>
>>63913904
The broncos 0-line is literally either rookies or backups who wouldn't start on any NFL team. They are awful.

You fucking serious?
>>
>>63913914
>>63913918
To be fair Osweiler is better than old man peypey at this point.
>>
>>63913918
>backup
he's better than Manning in every conceivable way
>>
>>63913940
TO be fair everyone was talking sit about him coming into the game but now that he won, hes now better than peypey.

K, doesn't change the fact that he is essentially a rookie in his second start.
>>
>>63913942
Oh NOW hes better, funny all the pats media and the national media were saying how this game wasnt even going to be close. Unanimous selection for pats to win.

Osweiler didn't even have that great game, he made a ton of mistakes (putting the broncos out of field goal range)
>>
File: 1446218198867.jpg (70 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1446218198867.jpg
70 KB, 600x400
>>63913922
>vikings
>>
>>63913922
>Blown out

I don't think that means what you think it means.
>>
>>63913967
>Osweiler didn't even have that great game, he made a ton of mistakes (putting the broncos out of field goal range)
So what? He's still way better than Manning.
>>
>>63913950
>>63913967
>K
>Oh NOW
You post like a redditor. Please go back there.

>Osweiler didn't even have that great game
Far better than Peyton "17 Interceptions" Manning.

>le mad pats fan
I am a Bears fan and I fully expect the Bears to lost every week. There is nothing I am upset about.
>>
>>63913922
only because you are speculating.

Speculating is fun.

the only ONLY reason pats would be there is because of injuries.
>>
>>63913991
No one knows anything about Brock he could have come in and thrown 5 ints. Stop acting like we all knew he was the second coming.

NO ONE was picking the Broncos to win this game.

Bear fan? Like last game where the refs called 0 penalties on your team the whole game while Von Miller was getting choked out every play?

K
>>
>>63914027
I picked the Broncos to win this game
>>
>>63914027
>No one knows anything about Brock he could have come in and thrown 5 ints. Stop acting like we all knew he was the second coming.
How is this relevant to the current conversation? I said he was objectively doing better than Peyton Manning in every way at this point.
>NO ONE was picking the Broncos to win this game.
And they shouldn't have. It was an upset through and through.
>Bear fan? Like last game where the refs called 0 penalties on your team the whole game while Von Miller was getting choked out every play?
Keep crying, bitch nigga.
>>
>>63914047
>How is this relevant to the current conversation? I said he was objectively doing better than Peyton Manning in every way at this point.

Umm you are implying he was an upgrade which how would we know that after 1 fucking start (vs the fucking bears) vs one of the best to play the game despite him fading. Durrr

I aint crying, we won.

But I didn't bitch like these pats fans are. Fucking ridiculous as that was the only reason Cutlers lame ass had an OK day
>>
>>63914069
>Umm you are implying he was an upgrade which how would we know that after 1 fucking start (vs the fucking bears) vs one of the best to play the game despite him fading. Durrr
Holy Christ. Please go back to reddit. And he is an upgrade from 2015 Peyton Manning. That much is clear. I didn't claim to be omniscient and see it coming a mile away, but he is objectively better right now.
>But I didn't bitch like these pats fans are.
>Like last game where the refs called 0 penalties on your team the whole game while Von Miller was getting choked out every play?
>Abloobloobloo why are the refs not making calls for my team!
You sure sound like a Pats fan.
>>
>>63914069
>Umm you are implying he was an upgrade which how would we know that after 1 fucking start (vs the fucking bears) vs one of the best to play the game despite him fading.
How the fuck is what we knew about him before the game relevant to how he played?
>>
>>63914092
Because you are implying he is an upgrade to peyton which had this point NOW is obvious however before it was an unknown.

He stepped up as a game manager and limited turnovers. He was pedestrian most of the game. Pats acting like it was an advantage having him in. Over injured peyton sure, but compared toe everyone else in the league he is fucking average
>>
I just can't hate Brady

He keeps getting it done every time I think he is finished, I'm fully on the Pats bandwagon now.

Want Brady to retire with 6 rings and become bigger than Jordan
>>
>>63914099
>Because you are implying he is an upgrade to peyton
I'm not implying, I'm stating it as an undeniable fact

>which had this point NOW is obvious
Yes it is

>however before it was an unknown.
This is 100% irrelevant, he was an unknown to us, but definitely not to Denver's coaching staff and players
>>
that patriots team lost
>>
>>63914099
> game manager

this meme really needs to die.
>>
All I see are a bunch of excuses.
>>
>>63913909

Pats won in regulation. Third and 19? That's too hard for Brock, let's make it 1st and 4.
>>
>>63914475
>Third and 19? That's too hard for Brock, let's make it 1st and 4.

What's that Denver? You're out of timeouts? Here, take an extra one. We'll take some time off the clock from New England to make up for it.
>>
>our injuries are devastating
>losing the best regular season QB in NFL history wasn't a big deal
>>
>all these excuses
remember Peyton makes garbage receivers look good.

How come ole System Babby can't do that?

also another Pats thread further proving that /sp/ is worse than reddit.
>>
>>63914099
>game manager
>average

>literally leads the league in half of all passing categories
>>
>>63918220
>implying manning was having a good season
>implying manning was even close to why the broncos were 7-0
>implying that team isnt a bunch of ref babies
>>
>>63918537
>implying that team isn't a bunch of ref babies

(555)-come-on-now.
>>
>blaming injuries when the broncos d were injured too
Come on son.

It was a good game and you lost.

Still the best teams in the league desu
>>
File: i.png (116 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
116 KB, 350x254
>>63914119

>bigger than Jordan
Still a long way from the top, m8.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.