[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying Tim Bradley is not a Gronk babby >implying Tim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: insufferablefaggot.png (437 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
insufferablefaggot.png
437 KB, 640x400
>implying Tim Bradley is not a Gronk babby
>implying Tim Bradley is not a defense babby
>Gronk and Hightower get hurt
>faggotriots lose
????
>PROFIT

The Broncos didn't even need Peyton Manning to beat the Pats, fucking Brock "I have only started 1 game in my career" Osweiler did the fucking job.

>Brady exposed as a Gronk Babby
>/sp/ losing their shit

I really hope either the Panthers or Manning led Broncos win the Owl for maximum keks and Deflatriots anal devastation.
>>
I don't even like the patriots but this is pretty bad bait.
>a team's best players are injured and they are suddenly less good
who knew
>>
Pats entire damned offense is injured. Broncos still need refs to win.
>>
>>63913394
peyton will never play again, thats how bad he is
>>
>>63913409
More like

Patriots Fans:
>Brady is the GOAT! He overcomes everything and is better than Manning!

>Manning gets hurt, back up with no experience comes in

>Patriots lose to a new QB

>Hurr durr ref ball hurr durr Brady still best

Brady is not the GOAT, he can't even beat Brock Lobster.
>>
>>63913424
well if that's the case then why did the Broncos have more flags called against them in this game?
>>
>>63913442
why are you so obsessed with brady? its a team game anyway
>>
>>63913394
You know what would be better? Broncos beating the Pathers in the Superb Owl. 18-1 2.0 and Manning gets his second ring as a back up.

After the Broncos inflict a career ending injury on Brady in the Championships.

The amount of anal analiation that would inflict would distort the very reality of /sp/
>>
>>63913453
>team game
>pats threads full of Brady is GOAT this, Brady is GOAT that.

who are you trying to kid anon?
>>
>>63913459
it is a team game, what does it matter what a bunch of autists say
>>
The difference between Brady and Manning is that when Manning's guys go down, nobody notices. While Brady has had the better teams, Manning has been consistent no matter who he has thrown at.

When Brady's guys go down, Pats fans are tripping all over themselves to give him excuses. He's not the carry-the-team-on-his-shoulders kind of guy that Manning was up until midway through last season.
>>
>>63913442
>4 years in the league
>preseasons games, one regular season game
>no experience
rolls eyes
>>
>>63913453
I live in New England. I despise the Patriots. Not because of their actual team, but because I live in an area with a bunch of insufferable cunts. I hate the Giants too for this reason, and the Yankees, and the Red Sox. It has nothing to do with the teams, it has to do with their cocksucker fanbase and how I literally can not talk about sports in real life without dealing with morons who talk about Brady as the GOAT, these delusional idiots think Malcolm Butler is the top CB in the league and when they win all they do is run their god damned mouths, and when they lose all they do is whine and bitch and moan.

For fucks sake I wouldn't give a shit about them if they weren't such intolerable assholes. You'd think the entire state of Connecticut played with Tom Brady each week, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>63913394
Nice b8
>>
File: 1441290057853.png (606 KB, 1518x960) Image search: [Google]
1441290057853.png
606 KB, 1518x960
>>63913478
the difference is that manning sucks in the post season
>>
>>63913488
Manning and Brady have the same rating in the post season, so no. Its the teams around them and the coaching staffs that are different.
>>
File: 1444092913349.jpg (4 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1444092913349.jpg
4 KB, 247x247
>>63913488
>system Babby
>defense babby
>needing to deflate balls to beat the Clots
>needing to spy to beat the Jest and other garbage tier teams in the AFC.
>>
>>63913485
most of CT are Jets fans, we didnt even get the Pats game here a few weeks ago

go get mad you have no friends at /r9k/
>>
>>63913485
I get what youre saying, I hate all of those team because I can't east coasters and especially new yorkers. but i just ignore them.
not trying to rile you up but he tom brady is the most prolific quarter back playing in the league right now.
>>
>>63913505
also there was a few questionable calls in the game that went against the patriots.
>>
>>63913490
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>>63913498
0/10
>>
>>63913502
Nigga where the fuck in CT do you live where anybody is a fucking Jets fan? All of New Haven County and Fairfield County are all Pats or Giants, and the closer you get to MA/RI the more its Pats. My facebook feed is literally the Patriots play by play RSS feed. I know like 5 jets fans and 10000x Pats fans. And I have plenty of friends, I have never been to the robot house.

>>63913505
I don't give a shit one way or the other, I just like seeing them lose because they need a fucking reality check. I was hoping they would go 18-1 again so /sp/ could live the experience this time.
>>
Impartial Canadian checking in. Pats had 5 penaties for a total of 47 yards, and broncos had 6 penalties for a total of 46 yards. Virtually even calls.
>>
>>63913522
>being in this much denial
>>
>>63913522
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_career_playoffs.htm

Eli's is .3 higher than Tom and Peyton's is .5 lower. You're absolutely retarded.
>>
File: 1447931197112.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447931197112.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>63913409

>Denver playing without Ware, Ward, or their starting NT
>Brady and the Pats still get exposed
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.