[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soup /sp/? I missed the game but why is there so many pats threads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: le-cheating-frog.jpg (50 KB, 276x233) Image search: [Google]
le-cheating-frog.jpg
50 KB, 276x233
soup /sp/?
I missed the game but why is there so many pats threads? Did Brady get caught cheating again or what?
>>
>>63912929
lol no, the Patriots just lost a game. /sp/ doesn't realize how fucking lame and obsessed they sound right now
>>
>>63913345
You don't realize how mad you sound right now. You realize people are making fun of fans like you because when the pats win you all endlessly shitpost. Don't like it when the tables turn, eh? Fucking crybaby bitch you are, dude. Dont watch sports if you can't handle the banter of a loss, pussy faggot.
>>
>>63913359
dont watch sports if you cant handle the banter when the patriots win lmao
>>
>>63912929
>game over
>immediately make a thread
>search for an older unrelated thread i was posting in before
>its gone
>entire board is reactions
Great moment.
>>
I'm just enjoying the hate for a team that isn't the seahawks.
>>
File: 12342134.png (80 KB, 169x193) Image search: [Google]
12342134.png
80 KB, 169x193
>>63913359
Dumbass, I'm a Seahawks fan. If anybody should be celebrating it's me. I'm completely indifferent to the Patriots, I neither love them nor hate them. I think if you do either then you are either a Patriots fan or are fucking retarded (the second being true in your case).
>>
>>63912929
OP here I also had another question. What would the outcome of a game be between green bay and the bears?
>>
>>63913370
I literally say nothing to pats fans when they are posting they're Brady is goat memes and whatnot after they win. I am just observant. Been happening since the 4 or so years that I've been here. I only call doubles standards and hypocrisy out when i see it. Pats get as many calls to go their way the same as any other team, if not more. So when a pats fan cries refball, its funny and sad to me. Funny and sad because they are serious.
>>
>>63913461
Tons of gay jokes and/or burrs winin da SB memes
>>
I think it's just trolls pretending to be Pats fans.
That or Pats fans are the biggest crybabies in NFL history and can't see the extreme irony of complaining about the refs when they've been treated like NFL royalty by the officiating crews.
>>
>>63913416
that's cool bro I'm a lifetime patriots fan, they deserved to lose and do cheat
>>
would you say the cheatriots and all their fans got fucked in the ass today?
>>
pats lose and gronk is out for the season what's not to love??
>>
File: Sprite 6.jpg (107 KB, 662x369) Image search: [Google]
Sprite 6.jpg
107 KB, 662x369
Is there a team in all of sports with a more delusional fanbase?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.