[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One fucking game. Boo fucking who. It was one game. Look at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: schedule.jpg (214 KB, 1034x399) Image search: [Google]
schedule.jpg
214 KB, 1034x399
One fucking game. Boo fucking who. It was one game. Look at the rest of our schedule.

>Eagles
Legit keks. Seriously losing to Detoilet
>2015

>Texans
Oh yeah the meme mashing machine is going to beat the Pats. Does JJ Watt even play? I always see him on the sidelines.

>Titans
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Jets
TOP FUCKING KEKKEKEKK!

>Dolphins
Easy fucking work.

I just find it hilarious you kekolds that you guys are happy over this. You know how this story ends.See you at the Superbowl faggots. We'll be winning btw.
>>
>our
>we'll
>>
File: 1443921213824.jpg (50 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1443921213824.jpg
50 KB, 720x540
>being this mad
>being this assblasted
>being this anally annihilated
>getting BTFO'd this hard

you should go back to your reddit circle jerk faggot you'll get no love here.
>>
>waking up at 10:00 am
>>
>>63912653
I love this meme
>>
>>63912632
There's no point in having a playoff discussion atm. It's shitposting time.

That said they still need to get healthy before the playoffs. They can't beat elite teams without Collins and hightower

>inb4 backup

Has no bearing on whether or not he's a good qb. Brady was a backup qb.

Shitpost away memers
>>
>bragging about having a cupcake schedule after losing to a playoff team
k.
>>
>>63912632
>See you at the Super Bowl
>We'll be winning
You know... you'll be winning until you meet the Broncos in the playoffs.
>>
>>63912632
>We'll be winning
Until you have to face a second string qb on a mediocre team....kekekekek. Newsflash, fag, playoffs aren't full of cupcake teams like your regular season schedule. Pats BTFO
>>
>>63912654
>posting the same shit in multiple threads
person with no life detected
>>
>>63912750
lol edelman fucking rapes the broncos
>>
>>63912785
>hurr durr no life may may
>wahhh pls no bully pats haters
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.