[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How. How are Patriots fans this delusional. In what world do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 30_tombrady_250x375.jpg (27 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
30_tombrady_250x375.jpg
27 KB, 250x375
How.
How are Patriots fans this delusional.
In what world do they live in that they cannot see how fucking hypocritical them blaming the refs is?
Do Patriots fans just have zero self awareness? What the fuck is going on. How can people think like this, HOW
>>
the Pats are 10-1 and are the most scrutinized team in the league, so nice try with the cheating. And talk about hypercritical. I dare you to name your favorite team so i can prove how much of a hypocrite you are. Look up the facts and you will see the Pats are not even close to the most cheating team. But please, tell us yuor favorite team so I can show who the real hypocrite is. Of curse, if you refuse, you just prive you know you are a hypocite
>>
>>63913046
>pats fans
>>
>>63913046
I live in Jacksonville and I love the Jaguars. Do we cheat as much as the pats?
>>
>asking on /sp/ aka patriots subreddit
What a night, literally based
>>
>>63913046
>inb4 this autistic faggot posts that shitty little FB site made by a assblasted pats faggot.
>>
I'm a Raiders fan and even we didn't cheat as much as the Patriots.

Rule One and Two were meant to be tongue and cheek in what you could get away with with specific ref crews. Not overtly cheating like the Patriots did.
>>
Pats fans are the worst. Most are young who only saw them succeed, so when they don't of course they go the safe route and deflect blame off to the refs. But they're innocent even though they have literally been caught cheating verifiably one time (spygate). Refball happens in every fucking game. The fact that when they lose they scream "the refs cheated omg!!11!!" Shows they have as much character as the team they bandwagon.
>>
>>63909773
>well we lost the game, there were some bad calls
>oh yeah? show me
>Wow those were some bad calls, looks like you may have lost the game because of it

????
>>
>>63913122
don't be that guy

the Raiders blatantly cheated and owned it, embracing it, that's why people like them and don't like the Patriots, who try to pretend like they don't do it
>>
>>63913361
What cheating is there to own up to? They never cheated, all they did when accused of cheating was go 'yeah, whatever you say we did, we did, what are you going to do about it faggot?' But really, Ray Guy never used Helium, the stadium was below sea level so it flooded, stick'em was legal and you could actually hit players back then.
>>
File: 1429747809136.jpg (43 KB, 541x703) Image search: [Google]
1429747809136.jpg
43 KB, 541x703
>>63909773
What is the soccer fan equivalent of Patriot fans?

>Frequently used to winning in recent history.
>Virtually no awareness of losing history in decades prior 2000
>Often sore losers and sore winners
>>
File: 1385274579573.gif (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1385274579573.gif
3 MB, 720x405
>>63913730
And one more criteria:

>The team is hated outside of its own fanbase
>>
>>63913730
>>63913737
I have a feeling you touch yourself to these images.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.